How long you think she got ??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punky

Reaction score
My mare Champagne is at 334 days, loose behind, swelled back there, and this morning i got milk from

her..Here are some photos of her at 330 days and then of this morning at 334... Thanks for any help...

Sorry not to good of pics...and scruffy looking also...I wanted to add that i did the ph strips and last night

was at 7 and clear sticky and then this morning it was 6.5 and milky...

champ-3-29-08-1-1.jpg

champ-3-29-08.jpg

And these are this morning...I`m sorry about them being so big i couldn`t get photobucket to make

them smaller.....

champ-4-2-08.jpg

champ-4-2-08-2.jpg

champ-4-2-08-3-1.jpg

Thanks,

Tina

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooh boy don't take your eyes off that girl. I would say birth is anytime! Good luck with a quick and easy delivery. She is lovely furry and all.

Mary

She sure looks close to me. I will watch for the foal announcement!!

I would say baby very soon . I have also seen posts on here before about the pool strips and everyone seems to agree that once they are between 6.2 and 6.4 that is the magic number ..You may be able to pm erica and find out her experiances .. Too me she seems like it could be very close..

Last edited by a moderator:
None of my mares have ever had a belly like that!! LOL Sorry, but I can't help but laugh. Poor thing! Stick a pin in her and she'll go flying arund the room like a balloon!

Good luck and it shouldn't be long!!

Latest posts

Back