How do you transport a mini sleigh?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gorgeous

Reaction score
I am trying to work out a trade for a mini sleigh in New Mexico and I am in Tennessee. Will a mini transporter take a horse to New Mexico and bring back a sleigh or will she have to ship the sleigh to me? Is it going to cost a fortune? In your opinion should each of us pay for the item we are receiving, she the horse and me the sleigh? I have never done this kind of swap before and I need some HELP. Thanks

How far can the sleigh be broken down? Maybe you can break it down far enough to build a small creat around it. fed ex delivered a long flat wood creight to me. Just a suggestion.

I'm going to be heading from KY to CO in a few weeks, perhaps I can be of some help both ways? I have a 16' stock trailer.

I'm going to be heading from KY to CO in a few weeks, perhaps I can be of some help both ways? I have a 16' stock trailer.
Nathan, that is a very generous offer. I haven't finalized the deal yet but transportation was a big issue. I don't know how to send you a PM so if you could send me your email address in a PM we can communicate. Thanks so much.

If i had known a few weeks ago my dad would have brought it over. He lives in Albuquerque and has been visiting me for a while. If you weren't in a hurry for shipment my dad might be able to bring it on his next trip over.

Latest posts

Back