HOW DO YOU FIND INFO ON YOUR HORSE'S PEDIGREE?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobby dazzler

Reaction score
hi. Firstly, I know PEDIGREE is not the word - but cant for the life of me think of the proper word. I have just received the temporarary foal certificates for both Bobbie and Tilly - they are both registered with the Miniature Horse Assoc of Australia. I am planning to register Bobbie as a temp adult - because one day, I may show him. Tilly, being only 12 months old, doesnt need her registration completed for another 12 months.

The paperwork I have shows me the names of both Bobbie's and Tilly's sire and grand sire - has anyone heard of Bluegables Rowdy's Smark Remark - this is Tilly's grand sire. When I do an internet search, it comes up quite often.

For Bob, his grand sire is Dell Teras Paycheck (imp USA) - and this comes up heaps. Has anyone heard of these horses?

It is quite exciting to see your babies family tree come before your eyes. It appears Bobby and Tilly's dam, who they both share - does not have registered parents BUT on both of their fathers sides, they appear to have quite good breeding - not that I would know.

Anyway, any help/suggestions would be appreciated. I would love to be able to see photos of either the above horses - so if you know of website addresses, where I could view them, that would be brilliant. Thanks heaps, Kerrie

And I have just done a search on this site and read the couple of posts about Dell Teras Paycheck. Appears he was quite well known!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks heaps for that. I also looked up Tilly's great grand sire - if that is what you call it - who is "la vista rowdy remark", imported from USA and he was also on the link you sent me. Any further info would be greatly appreciated.

there you go
default_smile.png

My stallions father is La Vista Rowdy Remark
default_smile.png

La Vista Rowdy Remark

My fillys great grandsire is Dell Teras Paycheck he has alot of progeny in Australia but im still not able to find a photo of him (read somewhere he was a red roan) having trouble finding out any further back on her dams side aswell.

Just wanted to say thanks to eagles ring farm for the link I didnt have that far back in my fillies bloodlines
default_smile.png

My fillys great grandsire is Dell Teras Paycheck he has alot of progeny in Australia but im still not able to find a photo of him (read somewhere he was a red roan) having trouble finding out any further back on her dams side aswell.

Just wanted to say thanks to eagles ring farm for the link I didnt have that far back in my fillies bloodlines
default_smile.png

Hi. On Bobby's MHAA foal certificate, it states that yes, Dell Teras Paycheck was a Roan Red, dob 13/05/76 and that he was 31.5 inches. His rego number was SPA59. Hope you can at least add this to any info you have on him. Cheers, Kerrie

Hi Kerrie Thanks for that :bgrin

Also used the allpedigree site to go back into another great grandsire (Nelray Danny Boy) :aktion033:

Cheers

you can also add your own horses to the all breed pedigree site there is no charge its easy to use and you can edit and ad easily

Thanks Eagles Ring Farm. I will add my guys in - it is a great web site. I was able to see that Bobby and Tilly have some relos' further back too (apart from sharing the same mother) - it is so exciting - it is like doing your family tree.

Back