Horse Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wpsellwood

Reaction score
Just checking to see if anyone is coming the Estes Park show 2 shows 8 judges! Its a great show beautiful place to vacation. We have a great time, last year we went horse back riding it was a blast. We also play redneck vollyball. There is no showing on friday so you can go check out the sites. If you are interested, go to our website @ www.rmmhc.com and you can download premium book from there. Hope to see you all there!!!

We are psyched :aktion033:

We are leaving Sunday and should hit there around mid morning Monday. There are 4 of us and this is our first time so be gentle on us.

We are looking forward to the shows, the scenery, the people and the restaurants.

:bgrin

I wanted so much to get over there - we're in Vail for two months - and we have our movie producer and several of his contacts coming in here so I can't leave. THe weather has been great here - a cool front came through 50's at night and 70's during the day. SHould be a blast! Vicki

We had considered returning to this show but found out that the directors of the club and David Wright, the manager are spreading rumors that we are "boycotting" their show. I'm not sure why they want to "bad mouth" us in this way but until there is an apology I guess we'll have to wait until we head back that direction. Too bad because we love the show and had heard they were planning on putting a covered arena up. Oh well.

We had considered returning to this show but found out that the directors of the club and David Wright, the manager are spreading rumors that we are "boycotting" their show. I'm not sure why they want to "bad mouth" us in this way but until there is an apology I guess we'll have to wait until we head back that direction. Too bad because we love the show and had heard they were planning on putting a covered arena up. Oh well.

While I am not showing up there, VERY unfortunatly, PJ is bringing me up on Thursday to watch. I really do wish I could show, it just wasn't a possibility with my knee.

I will see everyone up there, I hope anyways. I love that show so much and it kills me knowing I won't be in the ring this year.

Back