Horrid Day-NOTHING WENT RIGHT!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Taylor Jo

It ALL started last night. I opened up my Bi Polar medication and the pills were different and I thought gee they changed them, usually they send me the brand name. SO I took them. I woke up in the night throwing up and continued till I couldn't any more. I got up this morning and I was starving so I ate even though I was nauseous thinking if I ate it would take it away and it helped, so I took my morning meds. Sure enough it happened again.

Well I had things to do, so I got done getting rid of all that and I went out did the horses and I decided to take my horse trailer in to the trailer center to get the hay rack fixed cause when I went to Texas the wind riped the metal back. HERE IS WHERE MY DAY STARTED: I backed the truck up and got the trailer down on the ball but the goose neck wouldn't come up all the way cause the battery was dead. I LOOKED EVERYWHERE for the cables. I SWORE someone stole them. I was JUST getting ready to go too Wal Mart in my jeep then I remembered they were in my trailer, so I hooked it up to the trailer battery's no problem took the trailer in got it fixed.

GOT HOME. PUT IT SIMPLE. COULDN'T GET IN THE DRIVEWAY VERY WELL AND IT CUT INTO MY DRIVEWAY......... Then!!!!!!! I cut over OFF my driveway so I can circle around and point my trailer OUT cause I can't BACK out my drive way cause there's NO WAY there's to much blocking it, trees, mailboxes, flag pole, plus I have a fence there and gates.

SOOO..... I pull over and LO AND BEHOLD I get STUCK!!!! I MEAN STUCK!!!!! My gates are open, I'm freaking out the horses can get out, I'm screaming at God-how could he do this to me, doesn't he know I'm alone, how could my husband DIE on me and leave me to get stuck. I go to the back of the trailer and I open the doors to block the gates. I call my insurance company to get towed out. I call my daughter crying to her and she say's Mom, GO BLOCK THE HORSES in the other pasture. I'm trying to make it to the bathroom and don't make it, I PEE my pants, I MEAN PEE my pants BOOTS AND ALL!!!!!!!!! Then I really scream and cry. Now I have to go get cleaned up before the tow truck comes.

I get cleaned up in time and the tow truck comes and CAN'T get through the gate, so he has to run a line UNDER THE TRAILER and attach to my ball on my trailer and pull me out. He gets me out. I pull over to the spot I usually park. But he tells me I'm going to have to back out.

Now I KNOW I can't back out. SO I come in the house and get on LIL Beg. for awhile and take a nap. Then I get up and decide I BETTER go and get that trailer turned around.

I pull it down in my driveway and I pull the truck into the garage and TRY TO GET THE TRAILER "BETWEEN" the trees. I keep backing into the trees.

Of course after the tow guy's comes, I open the gate for the horses so they can get water. BIG MISTAKE!!!!!! I'm TRYING to get the trailer turned around the horses go in the garage and they all start "pooping" inside. I'm ranting like a crazy women chasing them out of the garage, my big horse steps all in it. They FINALLY leave. I try and try, cry and scream, hit the tree, hit another tree, THEN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I'm backing up and all of a sudden I hear a CRASH BOOM POP AND THE HORSE TRAILER HAS SMASHED MY BACK WINDOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I scream and yell at God some more.

I work and work and back and back and finally get between the two trees. I turn the truck and it hits the window but I keep going cause it doesn't matter it's already cracked and I FINALLY am able to GET UP THE DRIVEWAY AND GET IT TURNED AROUND!!!!!!!!

Pull it up to the spot I normally park and it hits a low spot.... Of course it STARTS TO GET STUCK!!!!!!!!!!! I go VERY SLOW and it comes out. I went WHEW, on that one and went to higher ground. Over the next couple of day's were suppose to get 6" of snow.

THEN: I come in the house and call my military pharmacy and tell them the pills are making me sick. They told me there's nothing they can do, for me to call my Dr.

I call my Dr and she said I'll probably have to pay for 3 day's worth till she can get it straighted out with the insurance company. She called an order into Wal Mart. I went to Wally Mart and they told me it would be $60.00 and they would NOT approve it cause of the other pills they did through the military. So we'll see Monday when my Dr gets in.

I hope to feel better. SO far so good.

Thanks for listening. It was just horrible on those pills and it didn't help having a horrible day. I know God loves me and he provides the money for me to pay for the insurance to get the truck towed, and the money for me to pay for the pills today. NOW I HAVE TO PAY FOR A WINDOW..... That's IF they can reach me Monday cause of the SNOW!!!!!!

You poor girl. Wore me out reading this. It sounds like they gave you the wrong pills..

Hey Hey Hey........WHOA Gal......Its ok. You're going to be ok. Its "normal" for you to be in crisis like this. The pills may be counter acting what they should be doing. I don't know, but you do need to get it straightend out with your doctor. These things are going to happen. You are new at being alone and maybe you are trying way too hard to prove to yourself that you can do things you are not used to. That's ok but you need to take baby steps. Not jump big hurdles all at once.

If you slow down and put things in perspective, maybe that trailer is just too much for you to handle. You are not used to doing things on your own and perhaps you bit off more than you can chew with it. Heck, I'm not allowed to use any power tools or even use the mower. I'm dangerous like that! Don't feel so bad. You can clean up the poop in the garage, you can get the window fixed, and you can wash your panties. All that is fixable. You just had one heck of a really bad day and like I said, that's ok. Its really ok. HUGS.

Joy what happened is they changed the "forumla" on the generic ones that's what made me sick. Why can't they just leave things alone.....

Marty, with my trailer NORMALLY I just turn around in my yard. BUT, because of ALL the rain, snow and MUD I wasn't able to do that. I need a 4 horse cause of all the horses I have. Thanks for the positive outlook and your right it can all be taken care of. I'm just SICK of winter and frustrated with problems. Just some things can't be avoided. Maybe with a good nights sleep tomorrow will be a better day.

Thanks all, TJ

I'm so sorry you had a horrible day. I'm glad you realize that God is still there for you even when you feel so bad. (((hugs)))

TJ, What you are going through is totally normal. The night my dad was killed, my mom was sitting by his bed and she slammed her fist on the rail of his bed (he was already gone) and said "You didn't even show me how to take care of the pool". That sent a nurse crying out of the room. Lots of fist shaking is ok. I am sure that God knows just how upset you are and that you have a big adjustment to make. And, he loves you. I know things can and sometimes do seem bigger than they really are. There will be a time you will be able to laugh about this. I remember one time we were moving furniture around and we wanted to take a love seat down into the basement. It got STUCK, and I do mean STUCK in the stairway. It wouldn't go up and it wouldn't go down. Lots of crying and fist shaking went on with that one. My brothers had their rooms in the basement and climbed over the stuck love seat. We left it there for a couple of days and then tried again. You know what? That love seat is not still in that stairway. I guess what I am saying is that you will get through this and everything will be fine. Even if it seems things will never be fine again. You are strong and you will be OK.
default_wub.png

TJ-

Hope you got a good nights sleep and that today will be a better day!!!

((((HUGS))))

Barbie

Well I "feel" much better today and more back to normal. They have me back on the right pills. The mess starts tomorrow when my Dr has to fight with the insurance company about keeping me on the correct medication and not the stuff that made me so awfully sick. Oh that was awful!!!!!! I feel much more rested and my skin isn't crawling anymore and have the cold chills, like yesterday. Bad enough I'm freezing my Axx off here in this winter haven with lots of snow. OH IT DOESN'T HARDLY SNOW HERE!!!!! BULL HONKY!!

So I think I'll live. Thanks for the support and I know it can only improve. It's just it was the worst time since my husband had died, I didn't realize how bad it could get. Mercy don't want to go through that again. :-(

Hugs, TJ

Latest posts

Back