Honor Roll - she made it!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniequine

Reaction score
Panda made the AMHA honor roll !

Tied for 4th in Open

and 5th in Ammy

Thanks Peas @ Danielle Hill Training and

Craig & Bryan @ Ravenwood.. you all are producing gorgeous horses..

I just love Panda to pieces.

We are attempting AOTE this year.... YIKES
default_new_shocked.gif

DSC_3071cropweb.jpg

Congratulations! Panda is just gorgeous and you will kill with her in AOTE!!!

Congratulations, she was always a very showy filly. I am so happy you will be keeping her out there. We were also very lucky, Samantha and our Ravenwood mare, Ravenwood Medalions Moments To Love were 3rd in Honor Roll for AOTE Sr mares Level 2. She also ended up with 2nd place in Amateur Jr Stallions Level 2 30" & under from only one show. The competition is tough out there, to me Honor Roll is just as impressive as World Titles, its takes more shows and judges to win Honor Roll. So you did great with a new girl Sandy, Best of Luck for next year.

Congratulations!!! She is just gorgeous!!! I agree that Honor Roll is impressive as it takes more judge's opinions into account than Worlds. Good luck in AOTE.

Congratulations Panda and Sandy!!! That is quite an accomplishment!!!
Will be rooting for you in AOTE this year!!!
default_smile.png
Thank you everybody! I'm very proud of her and she is such a sweetheart. Just LOVE her "))

And Congrats to YOU KRISTINA !!! Beltbuckles to you!!!
default_smile.png
)

and congrats to all on the honor roll.

Congratulations! Great accomplishment and beautiful filly!!

Congratulations!! She deserves it, she's a beautiful mare. I bet you'll do awesome in AOTE!

Good for little Panda!!!! She is beautiful and certainly deserved her win.

Y'all will knock 'em dead in AOTE!

Charlotte

BIG congrats!!! She is a beautiful girl! You have some extremely nice horses and will have fun doing AOTE!

We just found out that we got one too, the first time ever!!! My daughter and our stallion # 1 in AOTE jr stallions!! I can't wait for the belt buckle!!!!!!!

BIG congrats!!! She is a beautiful girl! You have some extremely nice horses and will have fun doing AOTE!
We just found out that we got one too, the first time ever!!! My daughter and our stallion # 1 in AOTE jr stallions!! I can't wait for the belt buckle!!!!!!!
WOW Congrats!!!!!!!! Please post pictures of it!!!
default_smile.png
) That is awesome!

And Thanks for all the congrats.
default_smile.png
Panda is such a Doll Baby
default_smile.png
) She is actually fun to show...

and anybody who knows me.... knows I'm not too crazy about going in the ring....

[SIZE=10pt]Yippee for Panda! Yippee for Sandy! What a great accomplishment! HUGE CONGRATS![/SIZE]

Only a few more months until show season - can't wait. We are going to have a BALL!

Karen :eek:)

Latest posts

Back