AMHA Honor Roll Brag and Question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dali1111

Reaction score
My horses and I have been on the honor roll list before, but we have never had the required six points for youth or ten points for open to actually make it on the final official honor roll. This year was my last year showing as a youth and I finally made it on the 'real' list for youth showmanship 13-18.
default_biggrin.png
It means a heck of a lot to me. Each year I set goals for myself and my horses. I try to set three or four realistic goals for the year and one that is the kind of goal that would be wonderful to achieve but isn't very likely. Well this year being on the official youth honor roll in one class was my goal "that would be wonderful to achieve but isn't very likely."
default_smile.png
Thank you so much to everyone who has helped me over the years, both in person and on this forum. I owe a huge thank you to Relic here on the forum (not sure if she would want me to use her real name) for letting me show Dot Com in a couple of classes at the Camrose shows years ago. I'm not sure she realizes how much that day meant, and still means, to me. That day was a large part of why I started showing minis! Now for my question. Do you have to request that the certificate be sent or does AMHA just mail it?

A picture of Drifter and I in showmanshp:

showmanship.jpg

Congrats, Dali!! That is a great achievement! Too bad for me you are moving up to Amateur next year
default_wink.png

AMHA will mail you your certificate automatically.

Congratulations Dali
default_biggrin.png
you've come a long way and been an awesome youth and l know you'll be an awesome ammy to content with to..way to go
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Also congrats to Kim to on her honor roll placing in showmenship...

Way to go Dali.......I am sure we will see you many more times on that list. Keep up the fantastic work.

Latest posts

Back