AMHA Honor Roll!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joylee123

Reaction score
I Just had to share! I am so excited! This is my first year in the show ring in years and years and my Dreams first show season! In only three shows she made 2nd place on the Honor Roll in AOTE SENIOR MARE LVL 1 and is tied for fourth in AMATEUR SENIOR MARE, LVL 1, OVER 30" TO 34"! Way to go Dream!!!

Westwind LKB Buckeroo Dream Chimera!!

regionals008.jpg

regionals002.jpg

regionals001.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

Joy

I can see how you did so well with her, shes a beautiful mare!!!! Congratulations you are doing great!

WHOO HOOO that's awesome Joy!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations!!!

CONGRATS to you and Dream! That is so awesome and well-deserved!

Woo Hoo Awesome! Congratulations to you and Dream on being among the 10 top horses in the world in your categories!

You know, I am just so impressed wtih the Honor Roll placings. It's a true indication of the abilities of the horse and exhibitor. Out of the many hundreds of horses shown last year you and Dream exhibited excellence in the show ring....judge after judge...show after show. It just doesn't get any better than that!
default_aktion033.gif

Charlotte

default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations! Dream is a beautiful mare & you showed her wonderfully. Way to go.
default_aktion033.gif

default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations! Dream is a beautiful mare & you showed her wonderfully. Way to go.
default_aktion033.gif
To you too William and Rebecca! Congrats on your Honor Roll FIRST PLACE!!!!!

Couldn't have gone to nicer people! Hope to see you in the show ring again next year with your beautiful girl!!!

Joy

Warmest congratulations, Joy...you and your lovely mare certainly deserve this recognition of your accomplishments!!

Margo

YAY, congrats to you and Dream. I am sooooo happy for you.

To you too William and Rebecca! Congrats on your Honor Roll FIRST PLACE!!!!!Couldn't have gone to nicer people! Hope to see you in the show ring again next year with your beautiful girl!!!
Thank you
default_blush.png

Back