Honey Testing READY to foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonny

past member - Someone just shoot me!
Reaction score
My friends mare Honey is testing ready to foal anytime!

Wanted to invite yall to watch.

She is bay roan appy bred to sorrel fewspot appy....

Here the link:

http://kdgilger.camstreams.com/

Good luck and safe foaling for Honey.
default_yes.gif

Sending prayers for a safe foaling. I am off to bed now but I will watch in about 7 hours, not sure what time that will be where Honey is!

So hoping for spots and a filly!! She has a new stallion and it would be nice if she could retain this filly from her old bloodline
default_smile.png

Well it gaurentes appaloosa characteristics, which could be as little as just sclera, or striped hooves!

Last year Katie foaled from him and had a solid silver smokey black, no spots motling or striped hooves! ONLY white sclera! UGH I was hoping for a few spots or a blanket! Course she could get some flakes over the years as she is LP/lp.

I sure would love to see her spot out!!

Diana just checked Honey, she has very long strings of wax! her vulva, well its ready too! all she has to do is foal!

Oooooo fingers crossed and saying prayers for a safe foaling.
default_pray.gif

Cant believe she didnt foal! Still dripping milk this am. I cant imagine her not going today or tonight!!

Solid chestnut colt, He is very tiny! Will post pics when we get them
default_smile.png
He is LP/lp so will prolly color out. He has 2 sibling brothers both sorrel, both fewspots!

Latest posts

Back