Home from the first show of the year!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midnight star stables

Reaction score
Our first show of the year was at Corunna in Michigan. There were some nice horses, great people, wonderful weather and an awesome show facility. The staff was really good too! Joe and I were able to go down to this show with friends of ours - Kim, Lori and Mack with their horses from MiLo Training Acres. Kim didn't bring any horses this weekend but took some great pictures and videos. She also worked her butt off helping out! Lori also had a great show with several championships! Both Kim and Lori were awesome - Thanks ladies!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

My horses showed their hearts out and did just awesome!
default_aktion033.gif

My show started with Joy in senior halter were my girlie took a first and a second. She went back out for senior mare and took a Senior Championship and a Reserve Senior Championship! I was tickled pink with that but THRILLED when she was titled with her first US Grand Champion Mare and also a Reserve Grand Champion Mare
default_new_shocked.gif
She already had the championships she need for her HOF and only needed a few points so this put her very very close to it.
default_wub.png

JoyCorunna2.jpg

JoyCorunna1.jpg

Joy then went out in Liberty with only me where we had an OUTSTANDING run! She and I had a great time! Bucking, trotting, galloping and a whole bunch of playing. But she was at a full blown gallop when the music stopped... But I called her and she FLEW to me making a skidding stop and a breathtaking catch! Out of a HUGE class, see took two firsts!
default_new_shocked.gif
I was extremely happy with her!

Nitro also did Liberty with Joe and I and he too had a good run and placed second and forth.
default_smile.png

The next day was WCPDriving with Joy at 8:00am. She was good as gold and drove beautifully! The judges liked her giving her a second and third in every class. She also got a Reserve Stake Champion win under one judge!
default_aktion033.gif

JoyCorunna6.jpg

JoyCorunna10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nitro went out for over CPDriving later that day and was placed first and second in his open class and got a Stake Champion win under one judge and third under the other!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
He only needs a few more Stakes for his HOF too.
default_wub.png

NitroCorunna1.jpg

NitroCorunna2.jpg

NitroCorunna3.jpg

This was also my first time showing in Versatility - Wow! What a class! Joy took a first and a second.
default_smile.png
Nitro took two thirds.
default_smile.png

JoyCorunna3.jpg

JoyCorunna7.jpg

NitroCorunna4.jpg

NitroCorunna5.jpg

This is our first show of five in a row and I am very very happy with my horses! We had a great first show and they worked really really hard for me and I am very very proud! They get everyday but Wednesday to rest up for the next show, which we leave for on Friday! I'm very lucky my horses are well experienced in showing now and that they love to show. This is their happiest time of the year
default_biggrin.png

Added pictures
default_smile.png

WOW! You and your horses did AWESOME!
default_new_shocked.gif

You looked great out there! I'm so happy for you!

Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations on your wins!
default_smile.png
Way to go whoo hoo!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Congratulations, you did great. I agree with everyone else. Doesn't it make you feel soooo good when your horses do well. You should be VERY proud of yourself. Enjoy the moment :0) TJ

Desiree Congratulations we are thrilled with your placings and hope your winning ways in the show ring continue this season. Thanks for sharing some great pictures. Looking forward to seeing you this show season.

Thanks for all the photos Des, the horses look awesome! Congratulations on the great placings.

Leia

Congratulations...you did an awesome job with your minis
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Way to go. How exciting for your first show this year and to do so well. Great looking horses.

Thanks for posting all the pictures. Really enjoyed them.

Back