Home from Nationals!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations!! :aktion033: :aktion033: Sounds like you did an awesome job!!.......and had fun too! :bgrin Love all the pics, thanks for sharing! :lol:

oh how awesome! you and your horses looked great....thanks for all the wonderful pictures. Wow Congrats on all your wins. Reserve National Champion sure is something
default_smile.png

I just wanted to add my congratulations and to say how smart I think your outfits all were- very professional- well done.

You and your horses looked awesome out there! And you did great! Congratulations!!

WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!

You guys are sooo awesome!

Thanks so much for your support!

Now I am second guessing retiring Chantilly to be bred, unless I can find a new show filly. Or a B sized horse =)

Whoohoo! Congrats Jess, you did so incredibly well and it sounds like you had an awesome time! You should be very proud and thanks for sharing!!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful pictures and sharing with us. You both look great, love your outfits, very professional. You have a wonderful attitude, keep having fun, its what its all about! Congratulations!! :aktion033:

default_yes.gif
: :aktion033: Great job to all of you. Also great job on mom driving the horses down. I hope that she had company in the truck with her. We are thinking of taking Lizzie next year. Not sure about driving down ourselves or hitching a ride with someone.

CONGRATULATIONS on a terriffic National Show! In a huge show like that even getting ONE placing is a tremendous feat, but to come away with a [SIZE=18pt]National Reserve Champion[/SIZE] and multiple Top Tens!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

You and your horses look beautiful and very professionally presented! :aktion033: :aktion033: And best of all you have a GREAT ATTITUDE!

Charlotte

Congratulations on a great show. I am glad that you had such a good time and did so well.

Like Everyone else, I really enjoyed your post and the pix!!

What a wonderful attitude you have and you did so well also!! Congrats!!!!

Beautiful horses too!

Susan O.

Thanks again everyone =)!!!!!!

I got my Butt-Buster 500 (roundpen) up and I had a field day working the horses in it!

But now it is time to get back to my school work. Bahhhh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, sounds like you had a great show!!

Kari

Latest posts

Back