HOLY COW ! I HAD TO DELIVERY A BABY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Linda just went a check your little fellow out, sounds like a scary time for you.

A couple of years ago, I had to help, without my husband, I told him next time he would be called home from work and a 15 minute drive better only take him 5 minutes
default_517.gif

You are now an official mid wife, I bet you do not forget this birth for awhile.

[SIZE=18pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] Linda and Erica.

Last edited by a moderator:
Linda--I think you're hooked now and will tell Erica she doesn't need to rush home because you have everything under control...
default_wink.png
default_smile.png

default_aktion033.gif
Congrate's!!!! So glad to hear everything went well! That is scarey! You handled it very well though!! Can't wait to see pictures!!
default_yes.gif

Well done! So glad you were there and everything turned out well
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations on the new little one!!!

Thanks everyone for the support. As proud as I was when it was over, I dont think I want to go through that again. I will leave that to Erica. I was just glad I was here. I hate to think what might have happened if no one was here.

He sure is a cutie
default_rolleyes.gif

Linda

Wow, congratulations "Grandma!!"
default_aktion033.gif
You did awesome. Tears are fine as long as you keep right on workin' and you obviously did!
default_laugh.png

Good save on Mama and Baby. Can't wait to see pictures.
default_wub.png

Leia

Great job Linda! Sounds like you made a scary situation turn out just fine.

Cant wait to see this sweet baby boy..

Congratulations to "Grandma"! Now you know you can do it!!!
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations Linda and Erica!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Can't wait to see pics!! You did good Linda....now you just have to do a few more and you'll be a pro!
default_wink.png

Well done Linda, it's very hard when you feel there's a lot of pressure on you.

I bet both Erica and Angel Eyes think your the best right now.

Congratulations!

Crying is OK. I cry too. Even when things go well. I am so amazed at the birth process and my tears are happy ones.

Congratulations on a job well done and your beautiful baby boy. Can't wait to see him.

Oh, Linda, thanks for posting that! I've never had to do it but I'm sure I'd be the same way. However, right now
default_new_rofl.gif
that's the best thing I've read in some time! Congratulations on your new edition.

Latest posts

Back