HOF!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starmini

Reaction score
My beloved little stallion, 30" Starstruck has aquired enough points for his HOF in jumping!!! :bgrin

He is only 2 points away from a liberty HOF too!! :aktion033:

This horse came off a slaughter yard and spent the first months with us wearing leg splints and now can jump 4'
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Even better, he is my first mini of my own and the first horse I trained all by myself!
default_yes.gif
:

2211.jpg

This pic was at his first show (non rated)

My mom scared me, she got on the computer to check his points and hollered when she saw it - I didn't know what was wrong!! :risa_suelos:

Oh, as an add on... here's his first baby - I think she wants to follow in papa's footsteps :lol:

windyhop.jpg

Thanks for letting me share my excitement :saludando:

Wow thats awsome!!What a happy ending to such a beautiful horse!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Now that's what I call a GREAT rescue. Congratulations!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: That's an amazing story! Makes his Hall of Fame even more special than most. You have every right to be proud of him AND yourself!

Hi Ms. Bakker

Thanks for sharing with me
default_wub.png
:

He finished his points at the show in IL 4th of July weekend - you were doing something with the judges, my mom wanted your hat :bgrin

The story on this little horse is more than amazing and I hope one day Cheryl gets his book written. Heather had done a wonderful job with this stallion as she hasn't said he also has HOF points in Roadster, Pleasure Driving, halter, hunter, obstacle and versatility. This is a true all around horse. Heather has alot to be proud of.

CONGRATULATIONS !!

You have done a very good job. A very lovely rescue story as well, no wonder he loves you.

Congratulations Heather!! You have done such a wonderful job with this horse and should be very proud!!!! Good job!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

I have watched Heather and this little horse work together. They are truley a great team. Everytime I see him I get a mental image of him standing in that Slaughter yard and it brings tears to my eyes to think of what would have happened to him if Heather had not been there. He is a wonderful little horse that can do anything . I am amazed everytime I see him perform. .Congratulations Heather and Star Struck. As many have said on here before, Money can't buy the feeling you get from seeing a horse you have trained from the ground up become successful. You have a lot to be proud of. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: maryann

Latest posts

Back