Historical show moment today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess P

Reaction score
Today was the Maple E show in Swanzey, NH. AMHR registered, good people. It was just a perfect day. We had three judges, a good amount in each class, and Zeus and I did very well.

I brought Chantilly into showmanship and we were the only one, so three firsts automatically.

Then Zeus went into showmanship for the first time ever, and we got unanimous firsts out of four or five.

l_016d681f744a416e9a76f29a360bb960.jpg

l_5a66f0fe2c4ad74a1e6c6eb14d0562d1.jpg

l_0790cf9c4f4cbfb17dfcf0bba56eaaa1.jpg

l_c74b5e12c731ee6c5d2704056d0ac875.jpg

Excuse the llama neck

He also got unanimous firsts in his youth halter class, 2 out of 3 firsts in amateur, and 2 out of 3 firsts in open.

l_f30f2de1442f7684fba601c89b7940b1.jpg

l_f4dd693bd6360ef248b24108f66748c6.jpg

l_e983d66202fd6948800d3cb3b2a187b5.jpg

He went on to get 2 out of 3 champion senior geldings and grand champion geldings.

He went into his youth champion of champions class and he won my first EVER..... SASHY THING!!!! I am soooo excited for my first neck ribbon ever. I am also sooooo proud of him. We have worked so hard.

l_82524ab0f840f76ea664c453c7bf6f7b.jpg

l_6b2def60fc3f36a921e48417956d1a6c.jpg

hehe! So proud =)

He also completed his first jumping course today! He had a few refusals and DQed in hunter but in jumper he refused only once, and had a clean round in his jump off! Woo hoo!

l_e4faeb4b904225128d47eabec7428345.jpg

The ribbons on the tables are from last week.

Thanks for letting me share my exciting news!

Congratulations! You both look great in your pics and way to go on the sashy thing!

Oh my gosh--just LOOK at all those ribbons!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

Jess--you are awesome and deserve every one. You do everything yourself and I hope you smile for a long time.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

That "sashy thing" is beautiful!
default_yes.gif

Wow, I'm very impressed!! You two look awesome and that ribbon table is some pile of blue!
default_new_shocked.gif
I'd be exceedingly proud if I was you.

Leia

default_biggrin.png

Huge Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys looks GREAT!
default_smile.png
)))

The sash thingy is awesome, isn't it??!!!!!

~Sandy

Congratulations on a great show
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I love those sashy things too
default_yes.gif

You should be very proud you two look great
default_yes.gif

Jessica

Thanks everyone! I am so proud and so happy. Good things happen to those who wait. I have been working on my show strings for years and when I bought Zeus a couple years ago I knew he was something special.

Hopefully there will be many more sashy things in the future!

Congrats Jess! I know how much you wanted one of those "sashy things" for the two years I have known you. You really deserved it - Zeus looked fabulous yesterday. And those jumps in hunter and jumper were very scary!!! I can attest to that. I swear there was a dead body under that astro-turf one.

I would have posted earlier but I was looking on the wrong forum. Neither brain nor body are working well today...

WooHoo Congrats!!

Zeus reminds me of zorro for some reason every time I see him:)

Wish we had sashes at our shows :D

Way to go!! You kicked butt and desrve it!

What a great day! Congratulations. You and your horses look great. Keep up the good work and keep us posted.

Congrats on a job well done!!! Bet you're going to have a lot more of these super shows.

Barbie

You two look amazing..Good for you guys you deserve them. :D Those sashy things are very nice... I am awaiting my first one...
default_smile.png
Good Job and Congrats
default_smile.png

Congratulations on all of your wins
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I love the picture of all of your ribbons .. What an accomplishment. Way to go
default_biggrin.png

Debby

Latest posts

Back