Hi everyone, I've been reading on here all summer and have a question I could use some advise on, you know so much more than I do. I have a rescue mini who I was told was probably in foal when I got her but just felt the foal kick for the first time a few days ago, so now I believe it..mostly, still waiting to see the little guy appear for it to be real. Haha. From the last date she could have been bred she is 277 days today. She had her rabies and tetanus shots in the summer but nothing else. Should I give her a booster for them and/or the rest of the 'regular' shots for around here once she's at 300 days? I'm worried about her foaling early if she has a reaction to them. I was warned about it and am a worrier.... Any advise would be greatly appreciated. I will talk to my vet as well but he's not a breeding vet, you guys do this all the time. Thanks so much!!