Hidy ho

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tshack

Reaction score
a LOT has gone on in my life the last couple of months. The best of it all, our little rockin' rollin' cowpoke has arrived!

Monte Ray was born on 10/17/06 weighing 6 lbs 15 oz and was 20 inches long. We're both just in love with this little toot. He's a pretty good baby and has already figured out how to keep mom and dad wrapped round his little finger. The JRT's just love him and are great around him and at his daddy's wishes the first animal he saw was a horse all be it little Cisco the wonder mini. LOL He stuck his nose in the pickup when we got home from the hospital. LOL Anyways I finally got some free time and thought I'd announce it on here for those that I have visited with in the past!

These pics were from last week at 2 weeks old:

p10003282.jpg

monteshalloween.jpg

His birth picture:

MonteRayShackelford.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]CONGRADULATIONS[/SIZE] He is a sweet heart :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Going to see my grandson Dylan for the first time, he was born October 22nd.

Congratulations!!! What a joy, simply beautiful!!

Teresa hes just handsome. What a pumpkin lol. Lots of good wishes coming your way have missed you here.

He is a very handsome boy....and cute as a pumpkin too. Congratulations to both Daddy and Mommy! :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
: Mary

what a lovely baby......

congratts :aktion033:

and i love your avatar too....

What a little sweetheart he is! Very handsome!
default_wub.png
: Congratulations! :aktion033:

Oh he's just beautiful! You couldn't ask for a more handsom little man!

Congratulations! :aktion033:

Leya

I just wanted to thank everyone on their complements of Monte! :bgrin

We sure are proud of the little toot!

Latest posts

Back