Hi Gang!!!!! Have I EVER missed you all!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FFFoxyGal

Reaction score
WOW,.....Have I EVER missed a lot!!!!!!!

Now,.....I am never gonna catch up to Marty in postings!!!!!!!!! :bgrin
default_wink.png
:

Marty,....My family and me send our condolences on you and your family,....and Micheal's site is beautiful!

I have soooo much to tell,...but,.......for now,....I will give you all a hint,.....

It is an OLD country song,.........sung by John Denver,....the song makes you feel ALL warm and fuzzy inside,.......

Any guesses??????????????

A BIG HUG to everyone while I wait and see if anyone can guess!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

A worn out,...little worse for wear,...but,....contently happy,..Terri :saludando:

AWWWWWW,.......Come on guys!!!!

I know you all havent forgotton me that easy,........I know it has been a few months ,..but,..I honestly didnt have the net,......

I am back now,.....for good,.....and cant wait to catch up with each and every one of you,......A LOT has happened,.....and yes,...things were crazy for me,.....through no fault but my own,.....I know that,...

but,....I think I have made enough mistakes now that maybe,....just maybe,......the list wont be a mile long now,.....

I have been counting down the days till I could come back here with you all,......and,...well......Here I am,.....

I figured,...that I would break the ice again by putting a little guessing game in the mix as to what has happened over the last few months,.....(That is why the John Denver question is there),.....but,...I am not sure if you all forget who I am,..are tired of me,.....or what not???

I think I have a couple of friends left on here,......am I right????
default_unsure.png
:
default_please.gif
:
default_smile.png

[SIZE=18pt]I'm glad you're back. We got a new pony. She and my daughter had their fist Gymkana this past Sunday. The post is Cassdiy has her first Gykana tomorrow. Check it out, there are pictuers. I'm not good with John Denver songs, I'm not a fan. I hope you are well.[/SIZE]

Christy

:saludando: Hi Terri...welcome back....I am fairly new here so I don't remember you..I am sure we'll get to know each other
default_yes.gif
:

Is that warm & fuzzy song "Country Roads, Take Me Home" it's a warm a fuzzy one.

See ya around.....Teri

:saludando: l bet you and maybe the WHOLE family are back home where you came from...

welcome back - not on the board that much lately -- so just now seeing your post.

JJay

Well I'm not much of a John Denver fan (averse conditioning, no fault of his), but I would guess you have settled in back at home and happily so!

OR you are sittin' in the sunshine with your shoulders all warm and toasty. *LOL*

Anyway, welcome back and I am glad you're here.

Will be interested to hear of the developments in your life and all.
default_smile.png

Liz M.

hi terri, ive just seen your post! welcome back, im looking forward to hearing all about your absence, its like a book im waiting on the next chapter
default_yes.gif
:

i hope you all are well :saludando:

Welcome back Terri :saludando: Sounds like things have gotten much better in your life since we last saw you! Glad to have you back and anticipating the updates!

Welcome back girlie, I was waiting to see when you would return! Now tell us the gosh darned answer to the John Denver thing....bun in the oven? What lol I don't get it I never listen to John Denver lol!!

WELCOME BACK TERRI, I have missed you and your post. Hope things have settled down for you . It sure sounds like you are in much better spirits then when we heard from you last. I am so glad for that. We were worried about you!!!! Now tell me .....all I can think of with John Denver is...ALMOST HEAVEN, so my guess would be you moved back ......come on now, dont keep us in suspense any longer. Corinne

Welcome back, my guess is you're in West Virginia. What do I win?

Lee

Good morning,.......Thank you all ,........

Christy,......your daughter and her pony look soo cute,......glad you all had a good day,.....

Well,........The answer to the BURNING question is,.............Back home again by John Denver

Things were really getting bad out in Saskatchewan,......After I moved to town with the girls,.....My oldest started turning EXTREMLY wild,...with boys and her mouth,........and did Fred EVER go down hill,.....The girls and I were in town for 2 months and Fred stopped eating,.....never paid ANY bills,....He looked horrible ,...He would come over to the apartment in the evening after work and kept saying over and over again,...Im sorry!!!

My girls were getting outta hand really fast,....sooooo,..

We moved back home,...and between Fred and I everything was great,...but,...my oldest ,...turned gothic and started hanging out with druggies and told me her life was none of my business,.....(she was 14 at the time),...

I was hanging with Foxy and Munchkin,...a lot and trying to start getting Munchkin that people wernt big hairy biting machines,.....LOL

Then,......Fred come home one day from work around 11 in the morning and I had to help him outta the van,...HE COULDNT WALK!!

For the next 2 weeks,......It was really hard,.....Xrays,....Chiropractors,....pills,.......He got hurt at work,....and where Art(Fred's boss) was a farmer,....There was NO compensation,...no Insurance,.....no money coming in period!

The doctors told Fred that he had severe arthuritis in his hip which was triggered by bending over and picking up a roll of bailer twine at work!

We were really scared,.....We were selling a few things for groceries,.....Then Art seen Fred a feww days later and told Fred that he was GD USELESS to him now,..and Art's son,...told Fred that he might as well get a gun and Shoot himself!!!!!

That hurt Fred more then you could EVER imagine,.......Fred was ALWAYS there for Art over the past 3 years,.......even in the middle of the night for calving!!!!

Soooo,......We decided to come home again,....with friends and family,.....sooooo,.....We sold what we could,.....

Foxy and Munchkin went to a farm in Manitoba,.....Foxy is going to be a riding mount for her daughter and Munchkin is gonna be trained to cart,.....I checked refrences and everything,.....She also took Lil Brat and Angel,....our 2 cats,....

Our big dog ,..Puppy ,..went to My oldest daughters best friends place,..Puppy is on a farm and they got her fixed a week after they got her,...and Mandy(My oldest),...and I talk to puppy ALL the time on the phone.

But,..watching Foxy and Munchkin leaving the yard ,...brought back sooo many bad memories all over again,...I yelled to Foxy that I loved her,..and she whinnied back,..That was sooo very hard to do.

Anyway,....We drove back home,....with only 800 dollars to our name,.....3 kids,...J.D. and Boo,.(our 2 poms),.....2000 pounds of ornaments,dishes,and tools,..and the girls stuff,.....with 5 pairs of deer antlers on the roof of our 1988 Ford Areostar van,.....no clue how to get home,..Fred cant read,...neither one of us knowing French,......

Can you all picture the experience????????
default_unsure.png
:
default_wacko.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_wink.png
:

Anyway,......That is enough for now,...my post must be over too long already,..LOL

The rest of the story later,......hmmmmm,...maybe,...I could write a book,......As I said before ,.....LUV YA ALL!!!!!!!!!

Terri

WOW Terri! You and your family have really been through the wringer! I hope Fred is feeling better and your daughter has come out of the dark! Good luck to you for continued sucess in getting your lives back in order.

Hi Terri. Welcome back. :saludando:

I was thinking about you the other day, wondering how you were doing.

So sorry to hear that you no longer have Foxy. It sounds like you found a good home for her though.

You sound a lot happier now. :aktion033:

I hope that things continue getting better and better for you and your family.
default_yes.gif
:

The rest of the story later,......hmmmmm,...maybe,...I could write a book,......As I said before ,.....LUV YA ALL!!!!!!!!!

Rest of the Story Please
default_wink.png
:

[SIZE=18pt]WELCOME BACK TO [/SIZE]

GetWellCard.gif
[SIZE=18pt]FROM ONTARIO [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back