Hi, from Louisiana

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Lfsklar and Buckley! Wishing you and your little buddy many more happy years!

Looking forward to, learning more about Buckley and things you enjoy doing.
FYI, sitting in the pasture and just admiring your horse is a perfectly acceptable activity! 😁

Welcome from the great GREEN north of Alberta, Canada! How lucky Buckley is to have such a wonderful home where he can continue to be adored in his years. Any plans to acquire another and start the journey all over again?

No, not now. My grandaughter ropes and she is occupying alot of time. Buckley was her first horse at the age of 2.
Lots of practice hours and travel.
My bonus daughter is very successful in gymkhana. She does barrels, poles and GOAT TYING!!! It's the most amazing thing I've ever seen. She leaps off her horse at a gallop and tosses and ties a goat! I'm an English rider, dressage mostly and have dabbled in horseback archery and now driving (heading for our first CDE) so her style of riding is so beyond my regular realm of equestrian sport. I love it! Growing up in Saskatchewan, I used to pull chutes for team ropers. Lots of fun was had there.

Latest posts

Back