Hi Everyone

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShashwatAcres

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am Becky and I am originally from Texas but I am now living in Idaho with my 3 kids with a fellow board member my adopted sister " Shadowpaints" I currently do not have any minis but hopefully by this time next year I will have one. Not really sure what else to say here so I guess thats about it. Unless someone wants to know something

Becky

Hi Becky!!
default_saludando.gif

I bet you find living in ID a lot different than TX especially in Winter! We lived in TX for a few years when we were first married. I bet it's a lot greener in ID! I drove through the top of ID when I was a teen and it was very pretty!

Stick around and post more! The love of minis hold us all together here! I'm sure you'll have a mini again soon.
default_yes.gif

Oh yeah it is alot different here the is this green stuff i think they call it grass lol back home it was all dirt and they also have this stuff that falls from the sky they say its called rain back home I never saw such a thing lol. I will try to post more I just dont know what to post sadly. I am hoping that I shall have a mini by this time next year but only time will tell.

Welcome Becky.

I am sure you will pick up all kinds of good information on the forum to help you with your new mini.

We are here to help you!

Hi Becky
default_saludando.gif
welcome to the forum! My brother lives in Shelley, Idaho. He is a game warden and loves it there and one of these years, I'm going to get out there and visit.

You should visit the "Back Porch". We talk about everything from favorite smells, bras, politics, pets and much more. Again, a big welcome from me (Debbie) in Pennsylvania.
default_smile.png

Oh really Debbie we are only like 15 miles from Shelley, I was a game warden and animal control officer back in texas I wish I could get back into that here but so far not having any luck.

Welcome to the forum Becky! I live in northern Utah quite close to the Idaho border so we're practically neighbors. *grin* I hope that you enjoy Idaho. The winters will be an adjustment but your kids will likely LOVE the snow.
default_smile.png

Oh really Debbie we are only like 15 miles from Shelley, I was a game warden and animal control officer back in texas I wish I could get back into that here but so far not having any luck.

My brother is a real peach of a person and I'm sure he'd be willing to do whatever he can to help you. I am just getting back home from Texas and have only slept for a couple of hours so my brain isn't really working but tomorrow I will send you a PM with his phone number. Now, whenever I get to Shelley I have two people to visit.
default_wink.png

Welcome from NY, this is a great place to learn from, you will make some great friends here.

Latest posts

Back