Hey

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorate band?

• Bon Jovi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green Day

• Beatles

• 3 doors down

• BLack eyed peas

• Avril Lavigne

• Maroon 5

• Shinedown

• Matalicca

• other...... reply with your favorates!

• Total voters
Just about any Country singer's and 60's Motown
yes.gif
biggrin.gif
(I know some of you probably don't know Motown music)
biggrin.gif

I have too many 'favourites' to name just one....from Kenny Rogers, the Statler Brothers, Garth Brooks, Keith Urban, Toby Keith....to Metallica, GN'R, Nickelback, Fuel, Aerosmith (but their old stuff only), Soul Asylum, Train....to Micheal Buble, Harry Connick Jr, Sarah McLaughlin, the Berra McNeils, Natalie McMaster, Jesse Cook.....one of my favourite songs right now is 'When the Night Feels My Song' by Bedouin Soundclash....reminds me of being on the beach on my vacation with a rum drinkie in my hand
blush.gif
rolleyes.gif

~kathryn

Kelly Clarkson, Shania Twain and I like some of Rob Thomas' songs too.

I am definitely Green Day obsessed. My favorite album of theirs is Dookie.

Other bands I like are Sum 41, The Offspring, Linkin Park, Jimmy Eat World, The Ramones, The Used, MxPx, The Clash, Blink-182, and lots more.

THE BEACH BOYS OF COURSE!!!

Move over Mr. F cause I was raised with a whole lot of whopping Motown, the Barry Gordy stuff too and I love it, mostly the Temptations.

and I must admit that when I see Jon Bon Jovi, my heart.......it goes beep beep......and then the rest of my body follows......... and then when I go to sleep at night, talk about sweet dreams. Just look at the teeth on that guy will ya?

i like ELO,DR HOOK,PHILL COLLINS,PRINCE,PINK, ROCK,TEXAS,ERIC CLAPTON, I LOVE ALL TYPES, IVE BEEN CURIOUS TO LISTEN TO GARTH BROOKS THOUGH,AND I LIKE BON JOVIS SLIPPERY WHEN WET ALBUM,
biggrin.gif

Trace Atkins, but I guess he's not a band, just a singer. I do like Bon Jovi, Tobey Keith, Little Big Town, Gretchen Wilson, and Big and Rich. Those are my absolute favorites.

Christy

Well depends on the job......when castrating I like the thick green bands on the elastrator......if I am rolling up archetectural drawings or blueprints regular ol rubber bands are fine.......for shooting co workers in the butt the extra heavy duty bands are best
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

oh you meant music....
laugh.gif
....as long as it isn't rap/hiphop...or country I can handle it.....although I am not a huge fan of speed metal
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
or that weird screamo emo crud......
rolleyes.gif
wacko.gif
kids today are in need of some good old rock-n-roll culture
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

MY favorite though is actually my kid's and their friends practicing
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite band is....Heck I love all country music, my most favorite is Toby Keith and George Strait!!!

I love Motown! The Temptations, Smoky Robinson....ahhh that is some good listening music right there!

Disturbed

Godsmack

Linkin Park

Nickelback

Metallica

Nine Inch Nails

the Cure

Depeche Mode

Tom Jones

Toby Keith

Alabama

Elvis

N 2 Deep

pretty much anything but Mariah Carey, Amy Grant, and modern/over-done/unimaginative/unintelligible/cookie-cutter Rap/R&B

Also, I've never understood this, but I've been waiting for something to change...

Is there a law that says Christian Rock has to be so horribly pathetic? If ya' can't rock...don't mock.

I've always found the Mormon Tabernacle Choir to be quite impressive just being themselves.

One Ritz-C-Kid said:
[SIZE=14pt]System Of A Down,KoRn,Marilyn Manson!![/SIZE]
533147[/snapback]

Yes, System is definetly the best band in the whole world.

However, I love Avenged Sevenfold, Disturbed, Nine Inch Nails, Drowning Pool, HIM, Mudvayne, Atreyu, Rammstein...

I like the heavier stuff.
rolleyes.gif

strass said:
Also, I've never understood this, but I've been waiting for something to change...

Is there a law that says Christian Rock has to be so horribly pathetic?  If ya' can't rock...don't mock.

533968[/snapback]

Yes, like Reliant K, or however you spell it. They crack me up so badly. The lead singer dude just has this "I HAVE A GUITAR, AND I AM FAMOUS" look on his face the whole time. They are trying to "rock" but it comes across as pathetic. You would have to see my impression of the guy for it to be funny though.

Anything but rap or jazz
thumbdown.gif
I'd need to be under general anthesthia to handle either.

Last edited:
Metric, Hot Hot Heat, the white stripes, a few local bands, alexisonfire (alexis on fire) and other bands like that, new rockish stuff

Latest posts

Back