Hey Marty ??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Have been watching for an update on this little girl but have not seen one.

How is she doing?

I hope she is improving.

Just wanted to check,,,,,,,thanks

Im not Marty
default_smile.png
(Marty was having power issues with the cold and snow)

The last update I got she was doing great. Still sore on that bad hoof but was eating well and feeling better. I think Marty was working on putting the new pictures on utube. So when she comes back she will post that.

I expect in a couple months shes going to look like a whole new horse! This little mare has touched so many people. I do know she has a tremendous will to live and survive given what she has been through

Kay

Thanks Kay, I was wondering how she was doing too. That little mare is amazing, what she survived, she must have a great spirit.

Yvonne

Little Miss Tennessee is doing wonderful for only being rescued such a short time. She is learning how to negotiate walking on those feet. They were leveled off and is on a every 4 week program to get them trimmed until she is normal. It will most likely take most of the year for them to be completely normal. She is probably counting the days till her next trim. She is getting biotin for them and was de-loused a couple of times.

She is being fed small amounts about 4 times a day and is getting stronger. She totally feels better, eats like a pig and loves food. Everything about her is going slow so she doesn't go into founder or colic. She is not afraid of anyone and is a love bug for sure. We didn't get any snow but with the singel digets we've had this week, its been terrible, she would have never made it without this rescue.

I should have a new youtube up at the end of this week showing her progress and I'll post it for you all.

( Little Miss Tennessee is not here at my farm. She was taken far out of my area and is in the great care of one of out foster homes here in Tennessee to rehab. I am in constant touch with them and she couldn't be in better hands.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=10pt] Can you post pics somewhere??? I cant down load the utubes..[/SIZE]

April

Marty, thanks so much and I am so happy to hear she is improving and likes to eat!!!

I hope she continues to feel better each and every day.

Thanks to CMHR so much!

So glad to hear she is on the right track now. You all are wonderful for what you are doing
default_wub.png

Thanks for the update, Marty. I have not been able to get this little mare out of my mind. So precious and such a will to live. She definitely has lots of guardian angels. I just know she will be 100% with time and TLC. She reminds me of my Rhett, who I rescued 4+ years ago. He was not expected to make it another week but with TLC and wonderful vets, he did. He's the sweetest horse and he just turned 30!

Please thank her foster home for us and we're sending her lots of hugs and kisses!!
default_wub.png

Rebecca

Latest posts

Back