Here He Is......Details and Pictures!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
more tears here!! but :aktion033: :aktion033: to you for rescuing him. that auction tag just gets me every time!!! keep us posted please and we will really love seeing pictures of him all better and healthy and NO AUCTION STICKER. geez, i know they have to keep track of them, but that auction sticker just kills me!!! i've had to remove them from some of our rescues and it's always so hard to do, and it has to hurt them to pull it off...

what a lucky little guy that he is with you now!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

You are such a wonderful person to have gone through all you did to get this precious little guy. I read your story a while back. It brought me to tears. You were so determened to get him home. His last owners should be hung. How awful to let this happen to him or any animal they might own. He's such a doll. I'm not quiet sure what it is that he's got. I'm new in the mini world, have 10 now and was hoping someone will post what it is that he's got. Please pm me and let me know. Thank you in advance.

Again, you are his special Gardian Angel to do all your doing for him. God Bless you and good luck with his progress. When he's well give him a big hug for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

I am so glad you got this little guy. I was crying when I read his description--only to far away in wis to help with him. thanks for getting him and taking care of him. I know he is in good hands.

cyndia

THANK GOD FOR YOU.I AM CRYING SEEING THE PICS OF HIM AND KNOWING WHAT HE HAS BEEN THRU.WISH I COULD BE THERE TO HELP WITH HIM.KEEP US UP TO DATE. :aktion033: :aktion033:

You are such a great person! What a lucky baby to get a mom like you for Christmas! I hope that when I'm out on my own I can help out some animals in need just as you are doing! Good luck, your little guy is in my prayers!

Great Job Lindsay!

You did an amazing thing for this little guy.

I think the smartest thing you did was to keep him in the trailer and parked far away from your other horses and barns. I would be in no hurry whatsoever to get him in a paddock because your vet is very correct, that is the best place for him to be. I'd be keeping him in there for a few weeks because as you know, strangles can linger for weeks, months, and is so very highly contageous. It's dry, warm, spacious and safe, and will be very easy for you to disinfect it.

Now, let's talk Christmas names!!!

Elfie ???

default_poke.gif
: :nono: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:
default_torch.gif
:
default_thumbdown.gif
: This is for the seller. :bgrin :538: :aktion033:
default_cheekkiss.gif
: :hypocrite: :hypocrite:
default_thumbup.gif
:
default_firstprize.gif
: This is for you. Hope he does well. :saludando:

Lindsay, sweetie, an update when you have a sec...so many are praying and hoping for you all.

Latest posts

Back