Help with avatar

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckskin gal

Reaction score
I have been trying to change the pic on my avatar and it just won't!! Frustrating because I know I have done it before but have to be missing something to not get it done now. Can anyone tell me the exact steps to take? Pretty please!! Mary

Mary --

Your avatar is your new horse now. Try hitting "refresh" or "reload" on your internet browser and you'll see the change I think
default_yes.gif
:

Jill

That is odd for I still see my pinto! Have done refresh several times.

I have been trying to change the pic on my avatar and it just won't!! Frustrating because I know I have done it before but have to be missing something to not get it done now. Can anyone tell me the exact steps to take? Pretty please!! Mary

Mary --

Can you click on the avatar and tell it to "view" or "show" the picture, then hit reload? I think everyone but you sees the new avatar w/ your silver bay stallion, and not your pinto horse anymore.

Jill

PS I'm pasting it here but not sure you will see the silver bay that I do, or if because the file name is as it was before (LB names it the same), your computer may think it's the older image.

av-2807.jpg

Mary,

I see Reggie, or did you decide on Royal. You may just have to wait til you shut down, then tomorrow when you turn it back on, everything will be fine on your computer.

That is funny...everyone sees it but me!! All I see is my pinto...guess he doesn't want his buddy to replace him in the spotlight. Well maybe I will learn how to do a rotating avatar and then they all can have viewing!. thanks gals for all your help. Mary

Mary --

Can you click on the avatar and tell it to "view" or "show" the picture, then hit reload? I think everyone but you sees the new avatar w/ your silver bay stallion, and not your pinto horse anymore.

Jill

PS I'm pasting it here but not sure you will see the silver bay that I do, or if because the file name is as it was before (LB names it the same), your computer may think it's the older image.

av-2807.jpg

Must give a great big thank you to Mona for putting up with me and fixing my avatar to look nicer and for me to see it!! I was driving myself crazy with it and not feeling good anyway so it put my mind at ease. So nice that there a such special people to lend a hand.
default_wub.png
: Hugs, mary

Latest posts

Back