HELP!!! PHOTOS NEEDED, CAMERA STOLEN

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwagner

Reaction score
For anyone out there who may have photos, video of Bobby Wagner showing the Get of Sire class handling all three miniatures. Some nice person stole out of our tack stall our video camera with all of the footage of Bobby showing on it. I would have gladly given the the camera if they just would have left the tape. So, if anyone has any photos, or a video they could send I would really, really appreciate it.

Thanks All,

Julie

will post the SMHC winnings in a little while

That is horrible! I am also sorry that happened to you.

I can't stand a THIEF!

I had hoped to get photos of him showing the 3 in get of sire but left my camera back at the stalls when i heard them call the class and went running up to watch...sorry i did not get any photos. Sorry to hear your cameria went missing too
default_sad.png

I really enjoyed watching your horses in that class
default_smile.png

I should have some on my camera - I'll review my photos and e-mail what I have. What a bummer!!!

It was nice to meet you! I was the person talking with Bobby and you about the Midland show from years ago.

I don't have pictures, but he was amazing!!!! Sent shivers up your spine. The audience was cheering for him the whole time. The senior stallion and get of sire classes had to of been the most exciting classes. Sorry for the loss of your camera. I just don't under people.
default_no.gif
dionne

Thanks, we bought it but it only had one shot of Bobby and he was blocked almost from view. It did not have where he trotted them, or where he did a circle with them, or setting all of them up, oh well... Of course the tape had to be in the camera they took.

Julie, are you sure that someone just didn't pick it up and pack it with their things by mistake? Slim chance I know, but I'd sure ask all around you. I missed that class, but Faye was telling me all about it! Sure wish I could have seen it!

Hi Julie

After you left they annouced that there was a found Kodak camera. They found it down by the gate. Could it be yours?

Forgot to add. I might have some video of him. Alan and LV were doing Get of Sire in the same class and he was behind them so I might have caught Bobby. I will let you know.

Tammi

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back