Help finding a previous owner?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lepeppylass

Reaction score
Asking for a friend, who game me permission to post here looking for help. Does anyone know A Jerry & Linda Marcum, ID # 82957. She's calling amha tomorrow, has already been in contact with pacific pintos (original breeder/owner) to check their end. Thought we would take a shot in the dark. Any helpful hints for bringing temp papers permanent without transfers?

I think you pretty much have to have transfers. I can't remember, do AMHA papers have a section on the back for transfers? If so, I'd check, just in case they were signed there rather than separate transfer papers.

She finally got a hold of them today! this poor mare has been with temporary papers since 2004. Fingers crossed she can bring her up current!

If you have all the necessary paper work: temp papers, properly filled out transfer, and your work order, with the appropriate fees (not cheap when way out of date), you should be able to bring permanent.

It's been 6-7 years, but I bought a 13 year old stallion with temp papers, paid the hefty fee for late update, and updated his papers, then hardshipped him into AMHR (all my mares are AMHR registered).

Latest posts

Back