Quantcast

Hello

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

montikarla

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm Jenn and I have a 19-year-old TB mare, Ellie, who I have had for 16 years now. I recently added Walter, a approximately 7-year-old mini to my "herd". We are located in Southern Ontario. I am looking forward to learning about mini care and the differences between Walter and Ellie.

Ryan Johnson

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Jenn :)

I too, have a 19yo TB amongst others. I was lucky enough to visit Ontario this year, what a lovely part of the world you live in :)

plaid mare

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Jenn, I have a 14yr old paint gelding, Cully Blu. Welcome to the forum. This is the place for all things mini!

Bluebell2

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
A late welcome to the forum. I also have 2 OTTB's that I bought from a horse rescue years ago, 2 Belgian Drafts and my Mini's.

montikarla

Reaction score
A late welcome to the forum. I also have 2 OTTB's that I bought from a horse rescue years ago, 2 Belgian Drafts and my Mini's.
That sounds like quite the size collection lol. I love OTTB's and have ridden a few Belgian crosses that were fantastic. Walter is my first mini and I didn't ever think I would get one but he just spoke to me.

Latest posts