Hello!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiamondShadowRanch

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I would like to introduce myself. I am a teenager that lives in Canada, female, and am an absolute equine-fanatic. I own 3 mares, all big-horses. I am considering getting a miniature colt, an adorable silver dapple tobiano, if my mother allows. I am a genetic freak, I try my best to learn all I can about colour genetics, along with horse pedigree's. My one miniature horse love was, and still is, Boones Little Buckeroo (RIP), and my big-horse love is Magnum Psyche, Arabian stallion.

I was on a similar forum like this, but I got completely bashed by all the adults on there, so I made a new account, hoping to just read around, and post a bit if I need advice, and yet again, they bashed me some more, so I quit. I am hoping that the "Miniature people" will be more mature and ones that I will enjoy being around. I've owned 3 miniature horses in the past, so I know how great they are!

I am also a model horse collector, and own a model horse ranch, hence the "ranch" username. They are actually very popular among people, especially adults, who can not afford real horses, and still want the pleasures of owning a ranch, learning pedigrees, and "breeding horses" for foals.

Along with, I am in the process of starting a partnered rabbitry with a close friend, and will be raising (lightly, only owning 3-4 rabbits at a time) and showing purebred pedigree'd (able to be registered) Netherland Dwarfs. Diamond Shadow Rabbitry

*edit* didn't show the link, http://diamondshadowrabbitry.weebly.com/ *edit*

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello From Mississippi!
default_saludando.gif

default_saludando.gif
Hello and welcome from australia..you will learn heaps on this forum

and every one on here are lovely
default_wub.png

default_saludando.gif
Welcome from Southern Illinois! This is a great place to learn with great people.
default_biggrin.png

Welcome from steamy southwest Michigan! I absolutely LOVE this forum!
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome here and to the world of miniature horses!

We don't bash here.

When I got my first miniature, I thought I'd like having him but there was NO WAY I'd enjoy minis as much as biggies... well, 12 years later and miniatures have long since become my most favorite type of horse
default_wub.png

Hello and welcome from Southern Maryland. We used to show arabians and owned a daughter out of the famous "Nazeer" Now minis are all we show, but still have three retired biggies one is a Tankersley arab.

Please excuse me, I have crippled hands and usually have alot of typos, so bear with me. Terry
default_saludando.gif

Welcome from sunny and bright Southern California!
default_aktion033.gif
default_saludando.gif

Liz N.

Hi and Welcome from HOT and drought ridded Oklahoma. I know you will learn a lot.

My father used to show rabbits when I was growing up, only ones I can remember were the Flemish Giants and the Chocolate (oh, can't remember the rest of the breed's name). Used to sit in the living room floor for hours shreading up the saved newpapers for bedding for the coming litters.

Welcome from Minnesota, you'lllike it here . I also raise french angora rabbits and will soon get Flemish Giants.

Back