Hello From Western Washington :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mima Acres

Reaction score
I found this forum in October when I bought my first miniature horse and just decided I should join. I have had horses all my life and I've shown AHA and PtHA riding saddleseat. I have to admit originally I thought a mini would be a good way to introduce my daughter to horses on a smaller scale but I have fallen in love with the breed the more I've learned and spend time around them. I have a 4 year old mini who my daughter named "Nilla Cupcake" and 2 Arabs. I'm already thinking about getting a mini gelding because I want a buddy for Nilla she doesn't share a pasture with the big girls. My goal is to learn to drive and hopefully show minis too.

Anyway just wanted to say hello and I've loved gaining knowledge from this forum.

Hello and welcome from Southern Maryland! You will love this forum!
default_saludando.gif

Welcome from Snohomish, Washington! Let me know if you would like more information on shows in the area...or if you'd just like to talk minis! There are a lot of very nice mini people in the Western Washington area
default_smile.png

Tracy

You came to the right place if you love miniature horses. There are a lot of knowledgeable people who are happy to share their experiences.

Welcome from Southern Ontario, Canada

Thanks!

Tracy - I am excited to find you. You were my mini's breeder (Flying G's Blondie...) She is the sweetest thing and we love her dearly.

Welcome to the forum!
default_saludando.gif

Once minis get into your heart....you're in trouble!
default_wub.png

But what wonderful trouble to be in!
default_yes.gif

Hi, Welcome. This is the place to be.

Hello, also from Snohomish! (I live a couple blocks from Tracy.) I grew up with Arabs then got a mini as a companion...then the Arabs passed on of old age and we got another mini to keep the first one company and now it's all minis! Funny how that happens. I drive and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Leia

Welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of minis from Central Iowa! This is definitely the best place to learn just about all there is about the breed!

default_saludando.gif
hi and welcome from australia...i have learnt lots from this site

me 2 i had big horse,s and i fell in love with mini,s now i have 1 stallion 2 mares and 2 foals at foot and

no big horse,s

Welcome from Florida!!
default_saludando.gif

I am originally from the Portland, Oregon area so am very familiar with the area and the shows in that area!
default_yes.gif

Sending a welcome from Montesano. WA.

You're in a great mini loving state!

Also, an Arab person...have just one left

an Arab-Pinto, big brother to 8 minis, we

also started out with one mini.

Hello!

I used to live on a street name Mima Acres In Tenino. We are in Rochester now and own 6 of the little darlings! We show and once in a while I drive them on our 5 acres for fun.

This place is the best place in the world for info and help and friendship.

-Kim

www.thecrabbychickenranch.com

Welcome to the board from Northern Maryland
aktion033.gif

Hello!

I used to live on a street name Mima Acres In Tenino. We are in Rochester now and own 6 of the little darlings! We show and once in a while I drive them on our 5 acres for fun.

This place is the best place in the world for info and help and friendship.

-Kim

www.thecrabbychickenranch.com
I'm not far from you at all. I live in Olympia and we have 12 acres near a place called the Mima Mounds.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back