Hello from the New kid on the block

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelheart

Reaction score
I am fairly new to minis and have learned so much in the past couple years from reading this forum that I thought it was about time that I said hello and thanked you all for sharing your passion and knowledge for miniature horses ... it has really been a great help to me to have such a great resource like this forum and Little Beginings.

Maryann Zoesch-Garrow

Angelheart Farm

www.angelheartminis.com

Welcome here, Maryann, from Virginia
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=24pt]Hi Maryann! :saludando: Another "Buckeye" here, welcoming you to the LB Forum! Glad to have you be a part of our "family".
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful Wharton State Forest of southern New Jersey. :saludando: ! Glad you decided to come aboard!

Hello and welcome from NW Oregon! My website's in my signature if you wanna go look at the "herd" *LOL*

and I look forward to learning more about you and your minis.

Liz M.

I am fairly new to minis and have learned so much in the past couple years from reading this forum that I thought it was about time that I said hello and thanked you all for sharing your passion and knowledge for miniature horses ... it has really been a great help to me to have such a great resource like this forum and Little Beginings.

Maryann Zoesch-Garrow

Angelheart Farm

www.angelheartminis.com

[SIZE=18pt]Welcome to LB from the Great State of East Tennessee[/SIZE]

Bill

Welcome from Nelson, Wisconsin. You will love this place. I was just looking at your web page. What a bunch of little cuties you have there. We have a neighbor who has two Newfoundlands (black) that go with him everywhere. Looks like 2 big black bears in his truck. LOL You definitely have some treasures there. Again Welcome.

:488: Hi from the Pacific Northwe(s)t!!!!

Kari

Welcome to the Forum from central Texas.

Welcome from Joyce at Little Folks Farm in CT with 10 miniatures along with barn kitties, chickens, Indian Runner Ducks and inside the house a miniature dachshund, 8 years old and named Heidi.

Joyce

Latest posts

Back