Hello from Southern California

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoahG

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
My name is Noah, and I've been reading up on and hoping to one day adopt rescued minis of my own. I've actually checked out this forum on and off since 2015, but I finally decided to set up my own account. I have loved horses my whole life, but I have a particular fondness toward minis. It's been a long and very discouraging road trying to find minis that will work for me to own, and I've had more than one horse that I felt certain was my 'heart horse' only for circumstances to strip it away. Hoping to adopt two minis and keep them at a boarding facility temporarily until our new family property is ready to accept horses. I hope to learn a lot from all of you on this forum!
--Noah

Last edited:
Hello everyone!
My name is Noah, and I've been volunteering with miniature horse rescues, reading up on and hoping to one day adopt minis of my own. I've actually checked out this forum on and off since 2015, but I finally decided to set up my own account. I have loved horses my whole life, but I have a particular fondness toward minis. It's been a long and very discouraging road trying to find minis that will work for me to own, and I've had more than one horse that I felt certain was my 'heart horse' only for circumstances to strip it away. Hoping to adopt two minis and keep them at a boarding facility temporarily until our new family property is ready to accept horses. I hope to learn a lot from all of you on this forum!
--Noah
Posted this on the wrong forum topic, can't figure out how to delete it either.

Welcome, Noah! I'm in California too! Minis are the greatest. I've had several full sized horses over the years but I think I have more fun with my minis than I did with them! I currently have 4 ...all of them drive. They are such characters! I hope your dream of having some minis comes true soon! Keep us posted!

Latest posts

Back