Hello everyone!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there and welcome from NH.
default_biggrin.png

You will find this site very helpgul and everyone here is very nice
default_smile.png

I can't wait to meet your babies
default_wub.png

Welcome to the forum!
default_saludando.gif

This is a great family of mini horse lovers here, who are a wealth of knowledge! It's nice to have you here!

Robin

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Me and my daughter both
default_new_shocked.gif
ooohhh and awwwed at your minis. Their adorable! We live in Lagro, Indiana. Most people have no idea where this town is located because it's small. It's in Wabash County. Emma is approx. 11 years old. Barney is around 3. Emma is Barney's mom.

Barney

th_PICT0012.jpg

Emma

th_PICT0013.jpg

Merry Christmas and Welcome from Northern Illinois. I am new myself and have found lots of good information and just plain fun too!

Welcome from East Central Iowa! I joined recently too and have already met some outstanding people and it is all real easy to learn. Enjoy!
default_saludando.gif

Welcome Case Family,

We are in Indiana also. We are in Linton Indiana, What part of Indiana are you in??? Can't wait to see pics of your minis.

Charlotte

Thanks! Charlotte and John,we live in Lagro In. Seems like my grandpa and his brothers go to Linton to fish,I'll have to ask him. It's great to see where everyone is from.

Welcome from sunny but not so warm right now Arizona!!

Welcome from Florida - today it was sunny and probably close to 80.

Barbie

Welcome to LB, hope you enjoy your learning experience here and please feel free to add your advice.

Thanks SaddleTrail and Barbie i'm really liking it here
default_smile.png
. My minis were nervous yesterday with all the ice falling from the trees and branches falling.My yards a mess but no real damage ,so were lucky.

Latest posts

Back