Helens siblings

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

backwoodsnanny

Reaction score
I have put pics of Helen's two 1/2 siblings on page 2 of the Helen thread. I think they all are beautiful but as I said in the post I am probably barn blind.

Nita

I saw them, wow you have had some very nice foals this year. The baby with the blaze,

I think will be a show Winner. Lots of chrome, pretty head. The little red one, is really nice

too. I love its tiny head,

But sorry, Helen is still my favorite. She just has my heart. Her siblings are great.

Congratulations on 3 very pretty foals.

Vicky

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

For Helen :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:

Thank you Vicky We have had minis for several years and have had foals for 3 but these are the first of our own breeding and one always wonders how we are doing but yes I do think Rummy is very nice and Amy is even better than her mother not as colorful as Rummy but nice all the same. And you are right until I saw Helen's missing eyes I thought she was the best of all but she will prove herself anyway I think. There are many blind horses but not so many that are blind from birth and even fewer who are allowed to live. So often there are many other things wrong.

Latest posts

Back