Height question

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countrycharm

Reaction score
born 12 of October 2009 and is 33.5" what do you think?? (approx 25" when born) going to be an oversize mini? i have not had alot of taller mini foals but thought some of yous with the AMHR/ASPC? might have more of an idea
default_smile.png
thankyou

According to the height formula provided through the Miscellaneous section on the LB Info Pages. . .I got your horse at maturing at 39.41 so your mini could very well become an oversized mini.

Just out of curiosity, how tall are the parents and have those parents been bred together before. . .if so how tall did their earlier foals mature at?

According to the height formula provided through the Miscellaneous section on the LB Info Pages. . .I got your horse at maturing at 39.41 so your mini could very well become an oversized mini.

Just out of curiosity, how tall are the parents and have those parents been bred together before. . .if so how tall did their earlier foals mature at?
Thankyou i looked at one but it said 38 and i just cant see this guy at 38 hehe who knows tho a, 39-40 sounds more likely. No this is parents first breeding together, mare has had taller foals in the past when put to "leggy" A stallions. Foal is now taller then both his parents. I love him to bits think hes gorgeous hopefully he will mature into a lovely inhand riding pony for a child
default_smile.png

Back