Hay MeadowRidge,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plum Lov'in

Reaction score
I have been trying to call you, and your not answering my calls, must be screening to see if its me again :bgrin I kind of figured you are out in the barn with something new, am I right? Jolene

Jolene...you are going to be fun to have on this forum :lol:
default_yes.gif
:

I know :bgrin I can tell everyone all her little secrets
default_yes.gif
: once I find them out :bgrin and she will probably never talk to me again
default_wink.png
: :bgrin :lol: I think she is putting together a driving donkey team, but I am not sure about that. I do know that Ray, hes been a donkey man from the day he was born, and hes in his 60's has been over by her and giving her alot of pointers with a team. She always said she would like to have a 4 hitch mule or hinny team.
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin I'm going up there this weekend, so I will find out. No more secrets for her! :bgrin Jolene

You are sooo funny
default_yes.gif
: This weekend take lots of pictures...we all Love pictures here...LOL
default_yes.gif
:

Jolene, secrets???? did I miss one??? There are NO secrets to tell :bgrin Yeah Ray, has been over and we did hitch a few together but that was as far as it went the weather didnt cooperate to good. I think I am going to hold off till next year on THAT. I have a ton of stuff going on now and wont have time to finish them. We just hitched them together to see who would do what, so see--NO SECRETS! ....and there is nothing NEW in the barn, unless another cat found its way to my barn and deceided to have kittens that I dont know about :bgrin SO you havent missed anything :lol: I dont think I am going to be so thrilled to see you coming up now that your on the forum
default_poke.gif
: :bgrin
default_rolleyes.gif
: :lol: See you on Saturday! Corinne

[SIZE=12pt]You girls play nice...lol! I'm just catching up from having my phone line cut by an excavator yesterday and when I read this thread from Jolene, I thought you bought the donkeys Corinne...
default_yes.gif
: So you didn't? Still holding out?
default_rolleyes.gif
: Shannon :lol:
[/SIZE]

OH? Buying more donkeys Corinne? LOL :lol: Jolene, like I said take pics this weekend...we like to see them here
default_wink.png
:
default_yes.gif
: Teri

Latest posts

Back