Have You Ever Seen Buster and Billie

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinyMiteVillage

Reaction score
I love this movie and I love the theme song "Billie's Theme" but can not find it on a cd or anything. Does anyone have any ideas where I can find it? I foound a video clip on U Tube and put it on my MySpace. It is such a sweet and romantic song. Just simple and sweet. I just love Jan Michael Vincent even tho he has declined in his older years........lol.........and Airwolf was my show when I was a teenager.......ahhhhhh........trip down memory lane.......lol

Oh my gosh we're revealing our ages here! Jan Michael Vincent - hunk in his day - agree downhill now - is he still alive? Last few interviews he was pathetic.

There's a website called www.missedmovies.com where you can buy the DVD for 13.99 and then I found the soundtrack on http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071258/soundtrack.

I don't remember that movie as well as the one he played with Kay Lenz in White Line Fever. It came out the following year ('75). I'm sure I saw it though because he was quite the actor in those days. He had good looks (and nice butt) for us gals and enough action for the guys so it made for good dates at the theater. LOL Gee, I just realized I'm with the same husband today that I saw those movies with then! Wow LOL
default_aktion033.gif

Soundtracks for

Buster and Billie [SIZE=18pt]([/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]1974[/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]) [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]More at IMDbPro »[/SIZE] <script type=text/javascript> ad_utils.ad_queue.push({tile:'4',slot:'top_rhs'});

advertisementPlease note that songs listed here (and in the movie credits) cannot always be found on CD soundtracks. Please check CD track details for confirmation.

• "Billie's Theme"</B>Sung by Hoyt Axton
  • "Anytime"</B>Words and Music by Herbert 'Happy' Lawson
  • "Lightnin' Bar Blues"</B>Words and Music by Hoyt Axton
  • "Hillbilly Gal"</B>Words and Music by Claude Casey and Troy L. Martin
  • "Long Lonesome Road"</B>Words and Music by Claude Casey

I don't remember that one but do remember one from around the same time with JMV called "Sandcastles" I was also a HUGE Airwolf fan. ( mainly due to him) but man has he ever gone down hill.

Looking at IMBD I totally forgot he was in the "Banana Splits" (the Danger Island part) now who remembers that show?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't remember that one but do remember one from around the same time with JMV called "Sandcastles" I was also a HUGE Airwolf fan. ( mainly due to him) but man has he ever gone down hill.
Looking at IMBD I totally forgot he was in the "Banana Splits" (the Danger Island part) now who remembers that show?
Banana Splits - 1968 - nope can't say I remember that. I picked him up in the 70's (mid-to-late 70s) in action grown up films. But I do remember the Disney jungle movie he was in - probably because my kids watched it. I did a search on him - I didn't remember he made so many movies but I did see most of them. It's been fun strolling down memory lane - I thought of one other one popular back in the day - but I'll do on new post ...

WOW thanks for the info I am going to go buy it now............lol.............I remember Banana Splits. I was born in 70 so not sure when I seen it but I remember watching it............lol

Back