Michael's gone three years today June 10

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty ,

God Bless you and your family.. I dont post often but have followed Michaels story and have just loved the pictures youhave posted iin the past my favorite one was him and the German Shepard being silly .. I have to admit I cried so hard the day I heard he passed on to greater place and I dont even know you or your family, I smiled today looking at his life in the video and wished I had a family full of the Love you had and still do for him....Thank - you for letting me into your life if even in photos and a hudge Thank - You for not giving up , You keep talking and when hes ready to give you a sign your gonna see it... Perhaps he feels your doing great and its just not time for him to be known yet... I'm sure he watches over your horses evey night while your sleeping.. God Bless you and keep your chin high you truly inspire me .

Jenn

I too remember that night, I didn't sleep. It was such a shock when you wrote "Someone Murdered my Baby" I'll never forget it. There's a PBR cowboy J.B. Mauney, I think he looks like Michael, everytime I see him it reminds me of him. I'm glad your doing better Marty. Remember all the candles and Angels we all sent you. It was a sad time around Lil Beginnings 3 years ago.

Hugs to you and your family

Michael will always be with you in one way or another

He has helped you all to have the strength to pick up and go on IMO

So glad you have all been there for each other.

Oh Marty, I am so sorry for your loss
default_no.gif
(((HUGS))) no parent should ever should have to go through that. My prayers are with you at this time. Give that little colt of yours some extra hugs, minis are the best therapy. God bless at this time

God bless you and your family Marty........sort of seems unfair for time to keep marching on when you lose someone, but of course it does. Someone, can't remember who, has a quote I love in her signature. You never know how strong you are until you have no choice but to be strong.

Jan

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary Margaret - Marty Mart Mart Mart..................where do I begin.............How may I help you?????? LOL LOL LOL - you know that I am ALWAYS here for you girl. I could never in my life imagine the pain that you have experienced. As I celebrate my daughters 23rd birthday today I have thought about you, Jerry, Daniel and Michael numerous times. I know this marks one horrendous day for you all, but I just know Michael is on the other side saying "look at my mom" "she is one strong woman".
default_wink.png
Sometimes we just never ever understand why we have to endure some of the awful things that happen in life, but I am hugging you really hard and telling you how much I care and how proud I am of you for how far you have come since this tragic event in your life. XXOO

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, Marty...I will always remember that day of your original post...
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
default_no.gif

Liz R.

Marty.....

I know you do not think so, but you touch so many of us daily in so many varied ways. I will forever and always link 2006 with the year my Aunt Jean passed, Michael passed and then my Mom passed......... in fact, I have been just so down lately, I saw a woman the other day at the Fred Meyer parking lot, she was ahead of me and she had the same hair color/cut my Mom would have had and the same color/type shirt and the exact same color/type of pants & darn it the same shoes even, talk about having to take a step back....holy cow. I was also thinking I wish our hard-drive hadn't crashed last year as I lost a bunch of pictures from my parents 50th anniversary party which was 6-15-2006.......and lo and behold, I got a reminder from Costco last evening that said if I didn't update my photo center info with them they would delete my albums...I went, hmmm what albums? Well, don't you know, I just brought up those pictures from their website and much to my happy surprise, my parents anniversary pictures are there so I ordered some copies for my desk. I am telling you Marty, there are signs from above, I do believe that. I hope and pray you get your sign!
default_hypocrite.gif

I know this seems like it's a little off-course, but you know I love you and you are always a great source to look up to, you are so much stronger than you think you are and bless you for starting a program to help other families who have lost children and you know what, that is also Michael working through you, I truly believe that in my heart.

I love Michael's garden, it looks so beautiful and I know he is so very proud of as all of us are and please know I send my love & hugs to you, Dan and Jerry.

I know this is a dreadful day to have to live through yearly and I truly agree, I don't know why people think it gets easier each year, I sure don't feel like it has.

Valerie

My dearest buddy
default_smile.png

I was just thinking yesterday about you. I wish I could take your heartache and pain away.

I remember 3 years ago Mona calling me to tell me, I was in the kitchen and literally my knees buckled under me, I had to reach for the counter and my husband looked at me and asked me what was wrong
default_no.gif
. I had spoken to Michael and you just a week or so before... I remember part of the conversation with Michael because he was always a joker that one
default_biggrin.png
, telling me to "talk dirty to me in french" and I would say "Le cheval est sal" and he would yell to you "Mom, Danny is talking dirty to me in french" and I would hear you saying "Michael..... that's enough.......... and I would be laughing at the other end of the line. I don't think he realized that what I said in french was "The horse is dirty"
default_biggrin.png
. He was a great kid, with an outstanding sense of humour, a love of animals, compassionate, etc. We need to celebrate his life and in that way we honour the memories we have of this sweet boy.

Hugs to you my dear dear friend
default_wub.png

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} It's hard to believe it's been 3 years. It feel so fresh in my mind....like it was yesterday. I love the angel garden. I had to copy your "friends" poem and send it to a few of my "real" friends. Thank you for that.

Marty you have touched me in a way that I think no one else in my life has. You have helped me see that you have to live life for everyday. Tell your family that you love them and hug them everyday. I still so wish that I could have known your Michael, such a handsome young man with a heart of gold. I know that the Lord must of had something really important for him to do to have taken him. Michael had qualities that you see far and few between in mankind. Thank you for sharing your heart so openly. I think of you and Michael often. God bless dear heart.

Marty I love your tree.

<<hugs>>

Oh, Marty. I can't believe it's been three years already. I remember hearing the news from KayKay and Fran. I was so happy to meet them in person finally, and the first thing they told me was about Michael's passing. I just couldn't get my head around it, same as everyone else.

My heart goes out to you, Jerry and Dan, as always. The strength in your family is amazing. I'm sure Michael is very proud of all of you, and the good works you continue to do. Your YouTube tribute was so beautiful.....

May God bless each of you and continue to give you strength until you meet Michael again.

With much love,

Judy

I am so sorry Marty! I pray that you will continue to have the strength to carry on each day! Your story is an unbelieveable tragedy. I am so sorry for your loss!

Tammy

Marty,

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you. The angel garden is so beautiful. The YouTube video is such a wonderful tribute to Michael and the rest of your precious family. Michael and Daniel have been given earthly angels for parents. Just looking at the photos gives me a peek of the incredible childhood both of your boys had. Life was never boring for them; that's for sure. You're both great parents and you've blessed the lives of your children just as they've blessed yours. I'm so sorry for your pain and emptiness. May God continue to bring comfort and peace to your hearts until that wonderful moment Michael will be back in your arms forever! You're an awesome lady and we all love you!

God bless,

Joan

I know you will always miss him, but his soul is waiting for your soul to heal a little more before he lets you know he is around you. He does not want to add to the pain you are still feeling and when you are feeling better, he will let you know he is there in a way that you will recognize. Be patient, he is very close and will show you he is in time.

If you have not read We Are Not Forgotten about John Anderson, I would suggest this to you. It may help your pain.

Stay well.

Marty I wish I could give you my shoulder to cry on or to just rest on. I wish I could take away your pain.

Just know I love you and that I have you, Jerry, Dan and Michael in my prayers. He is with you, one day you will know and there will be no doubt.

((((HUGS))))

I have never forgot that day Marty. Peace be with you always!

Latest posts

Back