Quantcast

Has anyone ordered from here?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

RAPfrosty

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered books from this website. I ordered Miniature Horses their Care, Breeding, and Coat Colors from them and just wanted to know if you were satisfied with their service. I also would like to hear some reviews on the book if anyone would like to share
! Thank you!

lilfoot

Reaction score
Yes I've dealt with them in the past several times & have been quite happy with shipping, etc... especially important when sending into Canada. The book is great too! I refer to it as "The Mini Bible". Hope you enjoy!

Joyce

Reaction score
Yes, I ordered that book from Raintree when it first came out and I highly recommend it to miniature owners. Lots of helful information in there and lots of pictures. Well worth every penny and I'm sure you will be pleased.

Joyce

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Yes, I ordered that same book from the same place and am very satisfied with the fast service and the book is really great -- very big and detailed

RAPfrosty

Reaction score
Thanks, that makes me feel better! My parents an I always feel uncomfertable giving credit card info to publishers and websites we're not use to so they wanted me to make sure it was reliable LOL! I can not wait 'till mine comes
!

Latest posts