Has anyone ordered from here?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAPfrosty

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered books from this website. I ordered Miniature Horses their Care, Breeding, and Coat Colors from them and just wanted to know if you were satisfied with their service. I also would like to hear some reviews on the book if anyone would like to share
biggrin.gif
! Thank you!

Yes I've dealt with them in the past several times & have been quite happy with shipping, etc... especially important when sending into Canada. The book is great too! I refer to it as "The Mini Bible". Hope you enjoy!

Yes, I ordered that book from Raintree when it first came out and I highly recommend it to miniature owners. Lots of helful information in there and lots of pictures. Well worth every penny and I'm sure you will be pleased.

Joyce

Yes, I ordered that same book from the same place and am very satisfied with the fast service and the book is really great -- very big and detailed
leseratte.gif

Thanks, that makes me feel better! My parents an I always feel uncomfertable giving credit card info to publishers and websites we're not use to so they wanted me to make sure it was reliable LOL! I can not wait 'till mine comes
new_multi.gif
!

Latest posts

Back