hardship into wcmha

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanessa101

Reaction score
so ive been thinking about putting my grade mare into hardship at wcmha? will there be any difference the a reguarler registeration? Or one a i breed her to a wcmha stud (when she is registered) will the foal be registered as wcmha or do i have to hardship the foal? How much will it cost?

Are you talking about WCMHR? Never heard of WCMHA. Either way AMHA/AMHR are the 2 and really only registeries responsible miniature horse breeders would consider. The only other would be PtHA as an extra registry people would pay attention too along with the other 2. Also many people, including myself have lost money with WCMHR because they never gave the papers of the horses when we gave them the money to register them.

Are you talking about WCMHR? Never heard of WCMHA. Either way AMHA/AMHR are the 2 and really only registeries responsible miniature horse breeders would consider. The only other would be PtHA as an extra registry people would pay attention too along with the other 2. Also many people, including myself have lost money with WCMHR because they never gave the papers of the horses when we gave them the money to register them.
ya im talking about wcmhr sorry about that and ok

If your horse is under 34"

s you can hardship into AMHA. It is expensive, You will need to DNA, download the papers, then take the horse to a director for examination and measuring. I hardshipped one in several years ago and didn't need to transport to a director, I took the horse to a show and the show steward did the inspecting. If your horse is show quality and you are serious it is worth the money. Then you can just transfer the AMHA papers to AMHR, and show at both shows.

Don't waste your $ on WCMHR "papers". Search the message board here for prior discussions. They've taken others' money and not sent papers plus the papers add no value to a horse. Most mini owners do not acknowledge the "registry" and consider a horse with only those papers to be grade.

Also, though, realize papers are only needed to show at registry shows and to breed registered horses. You can still get a lot of enjoyment and value from a minii without doing either of those things
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back