Happy Pride!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
It's Toronto's Gay Pride week this week, so I thought I'd say Happy Pride to all the glbt lil beginnings folk and to all the straight supporters
default_biggrin.png
Happy Pride!

Happy Pride Month!

3582403900_172874699c.jpg

^If I've got my facts right, that's actually the flag that flies over Harvey Milk Square in San Francisco. They brought it to my town for Meet In The Middle last month. I was so glad I got this shot.

Happy Pride to you, too!! Our Pride was 2 weeks ago...the weather wasn't great, but it was fun as always!
default_biggrin.png
I am a huge people watcher and here is a hilarious pic Deb took for some random guy standing behind us at the Parade (she said to me..."Pretend I'm taking a pic of you", but she actually focused the camera on this guy....LOL!)

(Head not included on purpose...
default_rolleyes.gif
)

pride2009parade018.jpg

Personally MY fave part of the parade...Dykes On Bikes
default_drool5.gif

pride2009parade008.jpg

Straight supporter here saying HAPPY PRIDE WEEK! I actually wish every week was a happy pride week. They had a rally here supporting gay marriage -here being Boise ID- one of the most conservative places ever (well ok to me being from So Cal) and I was suprised at the number of people out there so perhaps slowly but surely things are changing
default_smile.png

Happy Pride! We went to Tulsa earlier this month, and OKC is this weekend.

I'll be honest, I never attended pride until I met my wife....the guys running around in leather speedos is just not my thing! lol

Its pride here in the Twin Cities as well..............you know where I will be all weekend! Its nice to have one totally relaxed be yourself weekend for a change.

I'm missing this Pride. It's okay, though, as I've experienced 10+ of them and had an absolute blast at all
default_wink.png
My dad, his wife, my sis and her wife, and their kids, and myself are all travelling to Boston to see my other sister (who suffers from ALS and can't really travel) and her family and celebrating my dad's 70th! I'm taking everyone out for dinner on Sunday and then we're having a lobster dinner at my sister's on Monday...mmmmmm. Can't wait!

Happy Pride AND many thank you's for everyone accepting!!

I am HAPPY and in LOVE with my partner of well over 2 years!!

~sigh

*YAY*

default_saludando.gif

Linda: That pic of that guys get up is hilarious! Wow! Gay or not, where's the fashion police???
default_laugh.png

I'm a supporter. I don't attend the rallies. But support gay marriage and their rights. Happy Pride Week!
default_saludando.gif
Ours was towards the beginning of June.

Straight people can also feel gay pride!

I'm extremely proud of the courage and grace with which my gay and lesbian friends and relatives live their lives.

I'm also proud to live in a state (especially the Portland metropolitan area) that celebrates diversity. I'm proud that my cousin, Jeff, and his husband, Ed, were able to be officially married, even though the law was later nullified.

HAPPY PRIDE TO EVERYONE!

Latest posts

Back