Happy Hee Hawlloween from...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlatCreekFarm

Reaction score
trying this again under separate post :bgrin Again, nothing fancy, but it was fun playing dress up! My girls liked it too so we'll have to do this again :aktion033:

HappyHalloween2.jpg

:aktion033: [SIZE=14pt]SO CUTE!!!! Yes mine loved it too!!! They are so tolerant!haha :aktion033: [/SIZE]

default_yes.gif
: How Cute !!!!!

Funny ! we had a party here at our place yesterday...it was a costume Party.

Well, lets just say the Donks took one look at the first cluster of guests in their get-ups that came to visit them and we didn't see them for the rest of the day...they were horrified
default_rolleyes.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt]:aktion033: Very cute Tammy, have the girls dress warm on Wednesday when they go trick or treating suppose to get colder
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

default_wub.png
Aw, Tammy, the girls look great!

I gave it an honest try, I gathered up things that I thought that they would wear, took it and my camera to the pasture.

The kids and Cherokee were eating, well Max came over to see my brightly colored collection of things and shyed away.

I draped a frilly scarf over Emily, intending to tie it around her neck, well she took off running, Max thought that something had a hold of her so he ran after her, then Cherokee spotted the commotion, and started to run as well,it was quite a stampeed!

She eventually came close enough to rescue her from the scarf, that ended my dress-up fun
default_no.gif

Lets hope dressing for Santa isn't so scary....

I gave it an honest try, I gathered up things that I thought that they would wear, took it and my camera to the pasture.
Cheryl, your escapades had me busting up!!
default_new_rofl.gif
We started out much the same - Gracie took Ruby's "scrunchie" right off her head and started running with it like she had a prize. Thank goodness I caught her before she ate one of the fake pumpkins off of the scrunchie. Kids...
default_wacko.png

This was fun
default_aktion033.gif
~ hope to see more in the days to come , and we have Christmas to play dress up for too
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back