Happy day to a special pony

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph_D

Reaction score
It's officially been a year and I've been sitting on my hands for 2 months, waiting to post a Faith update until today
default_yes.gif
I can't believe how far this special little mare has come. She is doing so good, and she's being ridden again
default_aktion033.gif
It's not much, and it's just "pony rides", but it's something for her to do and she loves doing it. She's got Moony for a little buddy and life couldn't get much better for her. Now, on to the pictures
default_yes.gif

Here's the original, taken a year ago.

chloe1.jpg

And here she was today at her little "party".

faithhead11-28-07.jpg

Having a face off with Moony
default_biggrin.png

faithmoony11-28-07.jpg

And here's one of her first rides, taken about 2 months ago. The girls were a tad too excited to run in the house and get some jeans on :DOH! At least the ride didn't last long.

hannahride.jpg

Thank you all for helping me with our special girl and thanks for letting me share our last year with you all
default_wub.png

What a lucky pony! Her pics brought tears to my eyes - she's so shiny and sleek now... She has a really sweet face... You did good!

Oh Steph, that is just too cool! I'm so glad your kids are riding her and she definately looks 100% better.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I know it wouldn't change their opinions on your finances when you first took this mare in, but just think if the "Fugly" peeps could see her now!
default_laugh.png
She looks great.

I know it wouldn't change their opinions on your finances when you first took this mare in, but just think if the "Fugly" peeps could see her now!
default_laugh.png
She looks great.
Thanks Nicole. You know, the great thing about paychecks and if you "break the bank" to help save a horse (or anything else), there's always another paycheck around the corner. As long as you have a job, they don't stop coming just because you get yourself down to your last few dollars. If that's the case with those folks, I think they're definately doing something wrong
default_yes.gif
She's not living in a gold plated stall and eating the finest hay in the country, but she's getting the royal treatment around here
default_wub.png

A whopping "thank you" needs to go out to everyone on this board. If you didn't help with advice, I'm sure many of you helped us with good thoughts and prayers. Hey, those work just as good as anything else, and it's all greatly appreciated. A few years ago, I sold all of my minis and didn't want horses any more. There's something about this mare that's living in my shed. She changed things for us and I couldn't see us being without her or Moony.

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

You dun good
default_biggrin.png

she looks great

and

YOU are a good kid mommy....check out the helmet action on your little rider
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Oh Steph.....she looks and feels wonderful! You all (girl pixies too) have given this poor girl a new lease on life! I am so glad you found her, saved her, and loved her so much. Kiss her once for me on that soft velvet nose.

Steph she looks great. You've done an awesome job with her.

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Faith has turned into a beautiful pony in your care
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

And, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of your daughter on her
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Just look how glossy her coat is...and that smile on her gentle face tells it all! What a happy little girl.....this is so heartwarming to see!!
default_aktion033.gif

Happy anniversary to being in a GOOD, loving home Faith!
default_wub.png

I had just been thinking of you Steph (and Faith) so I'm glad you posted! She's looking wonderful!

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Steph

You have done a super job with her. She looks so happy. And you don't have to live

in a gold plated stall to be a queen. Thank You for sharing her beautiful face and pictures

with us. Happy Birthday
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Vicky

Latest posts

Back