Happy Dancing!! Happy Dancing!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlotte

Reaction score
BRIGHT FOALED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A beautiful, healthy colt! What a time of it....Poor Nathalie. And quite a story.

Bright sold to a breeder in France. Quarantine was uneventful. But the trip over was not good. Bright was injured and very traumatized. For the first week it was unsure that she would survive and hopes were dim that she would still carry her foal. I can only give tremendous credit to Bright's new owner and veterinarian there in France. They did everything right and didn't give up. Nathalie lived in the barn with Bright and became very close with her (I suspect through the feeding of 'bon bons'
default_yes.gif
) Nathalie said in the middle of the night when Bright would have difficulty she would give her snacks of hay which Bright would eat very 'discretely' so the other horses didn't know.
default_smile.png

So I take great pleasure in announcing for Modello Farm the birth of Modello Star Bright Overseas (barn name Overseas)

BrightsModelloStarBrightOverseas.jpg

This is mom Circle S Bright Reflection, a multiple National Champion. I understand she still has some lameness but is improving steadily.

Britret.JPG

This is dad, a World & National Reserve Grand Champion and Top Three, Star Skipper

1-07skipper1.jpg

And Overseas full sibling & multiple World Champion, Reflections Star Bright, who is owned and loved by Peggy, another Forum member.

12-07SkipperDaughter2.jpg

When you have to sell a much loved horse, to know they have gone to a home where the new owner REALLY CARES...........well, it's simply priceless! We read here on LB about so many times when things go wrong that I just wanted to share this very joyful birth with all of my Forum friends!

default_biggrin.png
Charlotte
default_biggrin.png

Oh this is such brilliant news. Big Congratulations to all concerned.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Well done Nathalie, this little mare owes you so much!

It is so good to hear about the wonderful success story, thanks for letting us know Charlotte!

Anna

You're RIGHT! We need more success stories like this!

What a wonderful loving home your mare (and new baby) has!
default_aktion033.gif

He is a beauty!
default_wub.png
Oh, and Star Bright thinks he is a pretty neat brother
default_smile.png

Peggy

Congratulations to all!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I am glad to know that Flashtacular will be going to such a great home with Nathalie this summer too! Really makes you feel good when one of your 'babies' has such a loving new owner!
default_smile.png

What a great story, it is wonderful to know your horses have gone to a good home.
default_smile.png

Jan

thats just great!! If you dont mind sharing again as I must of missed what happened to Bright? Im glad it all worked out.

So glad she foaled a healthy foal, and that she is doing better, what happened to her in her trip over there? It doesn't sound good.

Wow, I'm glad everything turned out good. Best wishes for Bright and her new colt!

Lynda

Charlotte, Im so happy for both of you!! Congrats!

I am so glad that Bright is healing and has such a wonderful new home. What a beautiful baby! That mare has been one of my favorites since I first saw her picture.
default_yes.gif

Yay, Bright!!!!! Congratulations, everyone!! What, no pics???? Surely you have some!

Added: Oops, sorry, the foal pic was the only one that didn't load for me the first time. I see it now, LOL. Beautiful baby!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Freeland........he's still watching her
default_rolleyes.gif

About what happened, we are unsure about what actually took place. We just know the result.

Charlotte

Congratulations on a beautiful foal -- and on working hard to save a beautiful mare!

I can remember seeing this gal on the Circle S site years ago and called to buy her but, Charlotte had already gotten her. Actually did not know if it was a mare or stallion and didn't care -- just wanted to own that animal
default_wub.png
A beautiful sight to behold!

What a blessing,Charlotte, that she went to such a good and loving new owner. You must have been sick when you learned of her tramatizing flight over!

Serenity Acres has at least 4 Minis overseas now, but Linda is the only one I stay in touch with. She has two of COCOA's offspring.

A big Congratulations to Natalie!!!

Latest posts

Back