Happy Birthday Maverick!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hrselvr728

Reaction score
I've had him since November- when he was 5 months old. He came from Darro Miniature Horse Farm (thanks to Darwin!). So we celebrated today with some pictures. He's my first and I'm still learning. He's still really shaggy since his winter coat was so thick and has shed out more in some places than others. Can't wait to see what he looks like when his coat is summer length (he should shed out soon or get clipped). In the meantime hope you enjoy some pictures....(click to enlarge, I believe)

When I got him at 5 months-

Pics from today-

Laurel

What a cutie
default_wub.png
: . He looks like he's growing up very nicely for you. They sure do like to hold onto that fuzz for a long time don't they :bgrin

HEY LAUREL,

GIVE MAVERICK OR LIL RED AN EXTRA HUG FROM HIS EX-DADDY DARWIN ON HIS FIRST BIRTHDAY :aktion033: :aktion033: . GLAD TO SEE HE IS LOOKING SO GOOD AND HE IS MATURING UP TO BE SUCH A HANDSOME LITTLE MAN. :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

DARWIN

Good to hear from you, Darwin! Yes we are doing well here. You can't really see it in these pictures, but he's still really tiny (haven't been able to exactly measure yet, but I think it's around 27 in)! And you should she him run and jump, he's going to be a really good jumper! Anyway, I'll post more pics when he's clipped/shed out.

Latest posts

Back