Had a photoshoot for my Storm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tifflunn

Reaction score
Hi- had a great photoshoot with our local amatuer Photographer ( stormo41) for the horses but Storm our 2 year old English Mastiff got some pictures too. :bgrin Never had this done before and had a great time! :bgrin

Thanks for letting me share. :bgrin

S2.jpg
[/img]

S3-1.jpg
[/img]

S5.jpg
[/img]

S11-1-Storm.jpg
[/img]

ed6de5bd.jpg
[/img]

S15.jpg
[/img]

And his big Smile :bgrin

S14.jpg
[/img]

Thank You :bgrin

**** If someone can fix those large pictures and make them managable I would appreciate it!- Tiffany

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are REALLY some excellent pictures!! :aktion033:

Thanks for sharing!

Shelley

I love the B&W one! He is HUGE but I could just give him a big ole hug
default_wub.png
:

Awww Tiff...thanks for posting and sharing those pictures with us! It sure put a big smile on my face....after the week we've had over here, that was a pleasant surprise! Storm is just BEAUTIFUL!!!! I have to agree I LOVE the black and white one, altho they're all beautiful, and the color is so bright and clear. Storm makes a very good subject, very poseable and tolerant. I can't get over how much he looks like Lakota, altho they are cousins yet different breeds you can definitely tell they have the same breed-blood running thru their veins. I just love these big dogs!
default_yes.gif
:

Aww.. Isn't he just the cutest thing?
default_wub.png
:

I resized one for you. My computer was giving me trouble for the others..
default_rolleyes.gif
: I might try again later.

storm.png

thanks again for the comments everyone. Storm was a very very good subject, and a lovely dog at that although his size was a little intimidating at first. I had lots of fun at your place Tiffany, maybe I will be back one day
default_smile.png

-vanessa

Storm thought the whole thing was a bit odd- but he was O.K. as long as her could get loved on by Vanessas mom :lol:

Sterling - hope things are going O.K.- would love to see some updates of the dear lakota so I can compare :lol: The do have so many similarities(sp)

And true to his breed he is a big teddy bear :bgrin

Latest posts

Back