Had a Great Centrals Show too!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBarakah

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Hi everyone! Well....... with every one elses great wins I also just had to share the excitment! It was a great Centrals show! I got to meet some very nice cool people there! I had a blast and was great to see all my horsey friends too! I can't wait to get my drop back photos and Liz got some really neat photos of my gelding, but will have to wait a couple weeks for those. I did get a couple photos of my 2 horses with my camera at the show and then snapped a few here at home! I took home 2 Champions (In the AOTE Jr Mares & Stallions Level 1) and then took 2 Reserves in the Amy Jr.Mares & Stallions Level 1 class and also 1 Reserve in the AOTE Sr.Geldings. And then my gelding Chico took 8th in Liberty out of 27. That boy can MOVE!
default_biggrin.png
But was a good show! And wanted to show my 2 pride & joy's off!

First is my love of my life "Ericas Sock It To Me". He measured in at 32".

SockIt1Aug809.jpg

SockIt3Aug809.jpg

SockIt6Aug1009.jpg

Next is my home bred filly, "Deven Creek Patented Princess Gwen"... Gwen measured in at 29 1/4" and she deffinately thinks she's a princess too!
default_biggrin.png

Gwen1Aug809.jpg

Gwen3Aug1009.jpg

Worlds here we come!!
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrat's Chesa. They look great!!

Congratulations on your excellent show and your beautiful horses.

It was great to see you there, Congrats on all of your wins

Thanks everyone!
default_biggrin.png
Was a very FUN and great show! I'm very ansious & excited to go to Worlds!
default_yes.gif
Will be my first time going to Worlds.... I've wanted to go the past 2 years!! I've gone to Nationals twice now... so long time coming to get down to Worlds! Can't wait!!

You and your beauties did a great job!!! Congrats!!!! See you at Worlds-

Peggy

Latest posts

Back