Guess what I'm getting for Christmas?!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drivin*me*buggy

Reaction score
I gotta secret! I gotta secret! Christmas is also my wedding anniversary....it will be 20 years this year and I am getting the best present ever!!
default_yes.gif
Wanna guess?
default_rolleyes.gif

Angie

Last edited by a moderator:
A miniature named Joe?

Yep. That's it.
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL
default_new_shocked.gif
A miniature named Joe?! That made me laugh.....ok, ok it is a mini...but not named Joe.......

LOL, nope not red, and not a boy......
Dang.

I suck with girl names. My second to last filly ended up with a boy name. Whom ever says Connor is a boys name is crazy from now on! ROFL!

Pinto, not red, and a lady. Sounds like you may have a nice little lady there. Does she have a show record? If so, what classes?

LOL, you guys make me laugh...well, I had certain criteria for this very special last addition, great conformation and a super disposition, being top of the list....but some of the little details I wanted included a black mane and or tail....my other two horses are so flaxen. LOL

Bay pinto.....

LOL, you guys make me laugh...well, I had certain criteria for this very special last addition, great conformation and a super disposition, being top of the list....but some of the little details I wanted included a black mane and or tail....my other two horses are so flaxen. LOL

Bay pinto.....
Just an F.Y.I. Bay and Flaxen are in this year.
default_wink.png

Well, you might as well post a picture missy. All we have left to guess is her name, which at the moment (until you reveal it) is Roxanne. You know you like that name.
default_yes.gif

LOL, well then my horses will be very 'in'. ...a pix eh.....yawn...I am kinda tired..and my battery is getting low on the computer. Id better charge it and make you wippersnappers wait til morning for my unveiling
default_wink.png
She is worth the wait...and no she isn't named Roxanne...which now that song is stuck in my head, thanks to you
default_wacko.png
LOL

Angie

Hmmm...maybe one more hint for tonight...she is coming from a place where she could have possibly seen a moose.....it is a state that one of my fav companies is located in and her farm has my fav color in it's name...now that's a lot of hints....

Don't worry- I get up early...I will tell while sipping my morning coffee...

Angie

Back