Ground driving!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyLilShowGirl

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of Saydie while I ground drive him...they arent the best pics...but I am getting better ones takin on tuesday..so I will share those then. buuut until then..here are a few.

Enjoy! He's still learning
default_smile.png
...this is his first year driving...

S5002800.jpg

S5002804.jpg

S5002816.jpg

Kris

He's looking good! Nice headset on him too.

Andrea

Doesnt driving just come natural to these Magic Man babies?!??!!??

He looks great. One hint, instead of using the blue lead ropes on the sides i use the leg straps from blankets and they have a small amount of give to them but still bring their heads to position and you can adjust them as you need pretty easily! Them headsets just come soooo naturally to these magic man babies though
default_smile.png

Hey Leanna...haha..those arent blue lead ropes:p ... those are ropes with give and they have snaps on them that are to adjust....there made to help with head set..
default_smile.png

Oh I just love this horse and have been meaning to tell you that for quite some time! He looks great- can't wait to see him hitched!! Keep up the great work
default_wub.png
:!

Kaitlyn

default_wub.png
: Can't wait to come take those pictures Yuesday
default_smile.png
He looks GOOD .

Oh Kris, doesn't he just look awesome!

I'll bet you can't wait to get him out there.
default_smile.png

Keep those pics coming!

Erin

He looks SO beautiful, Kris! Congratulations and continued good luck. I love this horse...thanks for sharing!

Boy, he sure looks like a natural. He's stepping up under himself very well in that last shot, you can see how he's powering from the rear as he should. Nice!

Leia

Latest posts

Back