Quantcast

Greetings from the Emerald Isle

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

bannerminis

Reaction score
Hi all,

I finally joined you here on the forum and just thought I would say a quick Hello. My name is Karina Hennessy from Co. Clare which is in the South West of Ireland.

I have had 2 minis for the last 8 yrs but I am really only getting into them more in the last 2 yrs and learning more about showing and so on.

I currently have 2 mares a stallion and a yearling filly - oh and 1 on the way due any day now (sooner rather then later as I will need toothpick to keep my eyes open otherwise

Lots of good information going on here and I hope to learn lots lots more

wildoak

Reaction score
Welcome from Texas, look forward to hearing more from you (and pictures of your horses!
)

Jan

ruffian

Reaction score
Welcome!! We're from Michigan, but only about 45 minutes from "County Clare". It's a small town that loves it's Irish roots.

Plus, my best friend is IRISH!! And her maiden name is ---- HENNESSY!!!!!!!!!!!! Wouldn't that be amazing if you and she were related? I know her parents went to Ireland a few years back to trace their roots. We may to investigate this further.

shane

Reaction score
hi Karina , i ve seen you on another Irish forum,

this is THE BEST forum in the world for minis, so im glad to see you on, its a wealth of information

and youll meet such good friends of the future here!

Riverdance

Reaction score
Welcome to the Miniature horse world!! As you already have a couple, you know how enjoyable they are. If you get into showig them you will really be hooked!!

I have been to Ireland once and just loved it!!! I sure wish I could go back and spend a lot more time there!!!

twister

Reaction score
Welcome from Southern Ontario Karina. This is the best place in the world to learn about miniature horses and the people are so friendly. I lived in County Limerick for a few years, I worked with horses at NewPark near Rathkeale, met the love of my life there, married him and now we live on a farm in Canada.

Post pics of your horses, we would love to see them.

Yvonne

REO

Reaction score
Welcome Karina! I lived in Co. Westmeath for 2 years. I'd love to go back some day!

It's nice to meet you!

Robin

WLS

Reaction score
Welcome From Canada.

My husband and I spent two wonderful weeks last July visiting your country. We had so much fun, we plan to come back in the summer of 2009. We went to visit a Falabella Breeder in County Cork while on our visit, very nice people and gorgeous horses............lots of spots in the UK. Wendy

Latest posts