GREAT NEWS!!! Rember Dawn Hahler

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember reading ML's post but after reading Genie's post hoped they had gotten things back together some and could at least make up the ones they had parts for. Please post any new information if there is anything to do to get this back in production.

Thanks!

I wonder if Litzen Process Consulting, Inc is this person's business now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I never had any dealings with her fortunately but remember when all that mess was going on! I am SO glad they pursued it and she is paying for what she did. Obviously though, she has not learned, as she more animals with her that she was not caring for- and no telling what other damages she has done over the last couple of years. This made my day!

Yes is the answer to that question about the other business, however, he states in that old post that he had sold the patent to you know who, so it can't even be purchased from him now? Unless there is some way to repossess something like that when not paid for? Or would it just revert back to him because it was never in her name?

Glad to hear that justice is being served. As for sharpening the nippers, the answer is yes. You can remove then and sharpen them ona honing stone that hunters use. You just need to make sure you apply even pressure to the blade angle so it keeps a correct pitch. I was a dufuss and tried to nip through something they weren't intended for in a pinch and knicked the blade. Took abit of time but the honing stone worked. I would think a machine shop that has hydrolic cutters and drill presses could fabricate the blades.

OMG I cannot believe she is finally going to get what she deserves. She caused the death of so many animals that were entrusted to her care. I better shut up now because I do not like what I am thinking and what I'd really like to say.

So glad to hear she got her dues
default_worshippy.gif
. What about her friend RICK?
default_thumbdown.gif
He was hiding out up here in Kansas and had called me several times looking for work so I warned as many folks as I could and spread the word. As for the nippeers I just switched the blades out as mine are in the shop being sharpened by Tony. I too had bought a spare.
default_thumbup.gif
Hubby works in aircraft and is going to see if we can machine a new pair as my hands do not work on regular nippers.

I also have a set and ordered two at the time with extra blades, sold one to my blaksmith, Love my Barracuda nippers.

So Glad she got some of what is due her.

Latest posts

Back